Chapter 23

You can listen to the song if you want to:)

3rd POV
After y/n had that dream, she just explained it to Mattia that it was just a bad dream.

Y/n and Mattia had fun that day, they got out with the group and just hangout.

But there was one thing that was bugging her...

Today
3rd POV
Y/n had woken up like always for school, she took her grey sweatpants and a hoodie on. And then she walked out of her house.

As she got too school she just said hey to the boys and started to walk to her first period.

As she sat in class with her arms crossed around her stomach, joking about the test she had but didn't study for. Kairi joke and laughed with her, little do he know all those jokes was her reaching out for help. Because the reason she wasn't studying was because tears filled her eyes as she looked herself in the mirror. Twisting at her stomach, pulling at her hair, clenching her fists all in hope for it stop. The unacceptable in her brain not letting her find her worth. Not letting her see the beauty that god has put into her soul, instead she sees worthless, fat, ugly, not wanted. She was screaming for help, but no one could notice or hear her....

Y/n POV
The test was so fuckning HARRRD, fuck.

I was sitting with the boys in the lunch talking. I felt like I have become closer with them. They all are really fun to hang around with.

Skip to after school

Y/n POV
So me and the boys are going to Wendy's.
We all got in the car and Kairi started to drive. We all talked had music on and it was fun.

When we arrived there, so did we decide to go drive through, and then eat in the car.

We all orders som weird shit and started to eat in the car.

I sat beside Mattia and Robert in the middle. I rested my head at Mattias shoulder while eating. One of his hands were around my waist. Another one was holding his food.

I turned around to look at him. His eyes were so perfect. Everything about him was perfect. He makes me feel better,happier. He makes me feel loved, and not a slut,hoe, or fat,ugly, worthless. All the boys made me feel happy.

I think I kinda like him..

Mattia
"What are u staring at weirdo?"He said with a chuckle.

I just giggled and said

Y/n
"Nothiiiiiing"

I turned my back around and rested my whole body at his body. He then got a little closer to my ear and whispered" I love when you giggled"

I could feel how my cheeks started to heat up. The boys didn't notice tho, witch was good.

Then I felt how his other hand Crowell around the other side of my stomach. He kinda lifted me and placed me on his lap. And he just hugged me.

I loved this. Every minute of this.

I turned around so I could face him. I looked at him and smile with pure happiness.

He just laughed at how big my smile was.

I turned back around and now all the boys. Were paying attention to us...

Y/n
"What"
I said embarrassed

Robert
" OGH n-nothing" he tried to say without cracking up. While in the other hand both Kairi and Alejandro was laughing there asses of. Like they just saw the funniest thing in there life.

I got more embarrassed so I turned around to face Mattia. But I just buried my head in his chest.

Then I could feel Mattias breath coming closer and closer and "yk your cute when you get embarrassed"

NOW I WAS MORE FUCKNING EMBARRASSED, LIKE MY FACE WAS A WHOLE ASS TOMATO.

But thank good no one could see because my face was buried in Mattias chest.

Kairi started the car and just drove all home. But he dropped of Mattia at my house because me and him had decided to hang out...

HEYYY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.
I know I haven't updated in a while but it just because I had a lot of homework and assignments to do sorry. But I'll try my best to keep you guys updated on this STORY..

BYE HOPE YIU HAVE AN AMAZING DAYYY:)