☆Kids...☆

Bill's POV

Bill sat beside Mason.  Mason was twiddling his thumbs nervously as they both sat there. Bill finally sighed and grabbed Mason's hips putting him on his lap. 

"Mason...Look at me." Mason darted his eyes to the right. A bright red blush covering his face. Bill sighed yet again and grabbed his chin turning his head. 

"If you don't want to we don't have to."

 Mason started shaking his head.

 "I do, I do, I really do....I just get very nervous." 

Bill kissed his cheek and said, "We don't have to do it traditionally, We can skip that part." Mason tipped his head absolutely confused. "How so??"  "Well there's a spell we can do if your up for it." 

Mason nodded and Bill took his hand leading him to a room. In the middle of the room was a summoning circle. It was very similar to Bill's but instead of a Triangle in the middle..There was a Big Dipper. Mason's eyes widened and he walked in to the room and sat down in the center. Bill smiled as Mason ran his hands along the chalk the formed his circle. "Are you sure about this sweetheart. It's gonna hurt quite a bit." 

Mason looked over to him and nodded as Bill walked out the room. 

Mason's POV

Mason sat in the circle as Bill walked out and stared at the door he had walked out of. Mason sat there for a minute before a pain shot through his bones. Immediately tears sprung to his eyes and he cried out in pain. 

The pain slowly moved from his whole body to his stomach as a center target. Mason held his stomach as he slowly wrapped into a ball cradling his stomach. The pain the ceased and Bill ran in holding him. 

"Are you ok?" Mason simply smiled and kissed his cheek before falling out. He woke up in his bedroom with Bill sitting in a chair near the fireplace. He floated over to him before grabbing his shoulders and kissing his cheek. Bill looked at Mason and smiled. "Guess what Mason.." Mason simply hummed now sitting in Bill's lap. 

"Your pregnant...with twins." Mason's eyes widened before he closed and started crying into Bill's shoulder. "R-really...Please don't joke with me." Bill simply held him. "No sweets were having kids." Mason smiled and cradled his stomach as he leaned against Bill. "I can't wait for them to be born." Bill smiled. "Me either.

☆411 Words☆