☆Finally caught you Pine-tree~☆

Bill's POV

Bill watched as his Pine-tree walked through the thick forest looking for another shrinking crystal to shrink the eye bats when they came for people. He was getting really fed up with his pine-tree getting away and decided to just go get him himself. As they say "If you want something done do it yourself." He teleported himself to the exact location of the crystals and waited for Dipper to come around. He waited for and hour or so when Dipper finally came around. When he saw Bill he turned around and ran but this time Bill didn't let him get away.

Dipper's POV (Bill's in human form lol)

I finally made it to the location when I saw Bill sitting on the crystals I turned to run away but his magic surrounded me and lifted me up off the ground. I screamed and kicked but next thing I knew I was in the fear-amid. A room that was yellow and black with eccentric designs. I loved the room just didn't like the colors. I then realized I was still in Bill's grasp when I started to kick and scream again. Bill than sat me on the bed. I wanted to run away but I knew I wouldn't make it. I watched as he stared at me. I then heard my stomach growl. The resistance started giving most the food to Mabel. I hadn't eaten more than 1 piece of meat in a week. He looked at me and I saw him get angrier. 

Bill's POV

I had just noticed that pine-tree was skinnier than he should be. I snapped up some food and a drink that I might have put a potion in. It was only going to make him a half demon and more feminine. I gave him the food and walked out to go send the demons to see what was happening to the humans in Gravity Falls while I spied on Pine-tree.