☆2nd Trimester☆

Bill's POV

It'd been about 2 months since Mason had gotten pregnant and the babies were already the sizes of peaches. Bill walked into the living room to see Mason cuddling his stomach while reading a book. Bill smiled and walked over to him cuddling him gently. Mason smiled and pulled Bill down. "Feisty"

 Mason shook his head. "Just wanna cuddle. 'm cold." Bill smiled and wrapped his arms around him enjoying the precious time her got to spend with his husband and children.  When Pyronica strutted in she softly gasped before taking pictures. 

Bill and Mason were fast asleep cuddling. "Well isn't this just precious." Pyronica smiled and walked out thinking Mason's spa day could wait another hour or so.

Mason's POV

Mason had just gotten up when Pyronica came back in. "Oh your awake. I came to get you for our spa day." Mason smiled and got up following Pyronica to the spa room. He laid back while Pyronica talked about her younger demon days.

 "Do you know how old I feel at only 500,000 years old." Mason laughed as Pyronica said her age like it was the smallest number ever. Pyronica sighed and said, "I remember when I was only 6000 years old. Had boys pinning after me every second of every day." 

Mason sighed, "Must've been nice." Pyronica shrugged and turned over to Mason. "What about you. Got any stories." Mason thought before shaking his head. "No but I bet you have more then 100,000 to tell." 

Pyronica continued talking as Mason drifted off into thought wondering what could possibly happen next.

A/N: Short Pregnancy chapter only 3 more months to go!

☆278 Words☆