☆Birth☆

🖤👀

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mason's {POV}

Mason sat down eating his ice cream. His due date had been 3 days ago and everyone was getting worried. The only that kept everyone sane and not saying he lost the babies was the fact that his stomach was still swollen and big. Bill walked in staring at Mason. Mason had been feeling down and sad.

 Usually women give birth ahead of their due date. He thought maybe something was wrong with him and the fact he couldn't see his baby boys made this harder. Tears started to drip down Mason's face and he felt Bill hug him and wipe away the tears. "It's ok love. It's ok.. Nothing's wrong with you. Their just a bit late yeah..." 

Bill knew he didn't sound convincing he was questioning himself as well. Mason was still hugging bill when he felt the sharpest pain ever. "Love?" Mason screamed. His scream broke windows within 40 miles. 

He started breathing heavily. "MASON?!" "B-bill.......babies.......coming.......pain!" Bill got even more worried. His children were coming and his husband was in so much pain he couldn't even form a full, coherent sentence. "BILL! GET THE DOCTOR!!" Bill called the doctor and watched as they took him away. 

Mason sat in the bed breathing heavily as medical demons rushed around getting towels and warm water as well as scissors. Mason was just constantly screaming. 

------------------------------4 Hours Later-----------------------------------

Bill's {POV}

Bill paced back and forth throughout the room. The screams had stopped but he still hadn't been allowed to come in. Suddenly, he heard the door open and his most trusted medical demon to come out. "He's ready Master." 

I ran inside to see the most beautiful sight. Mason was holding two young boys. One had yellow eyes with blue pinetrees in the center. The other had dark blue eyes with yellow triangles in them. 

They each had a decent amount of hair on their head and they both were brown. One had a big sharp smile and the other a gentle sharp smile. Mason was sleep and the boys seemed to be watching him.

 No, They were protecting their mother. Bill walked beside Mason and kissed his forehead before grabbing both the kids and sitting down with them. He'd never felt happier. He finally had his two baby boys as well as his lovely husband. He couldn't wait to train them, play with them, teach them how to kill someone with one simple spell. 

Mason cracked his eyes open and stared at his husband. Bill had love and admiration shining in his eyes as he stared at the twins. "Did I do well....?" Bill snapped his head up to him. "So well thank you so much..I fucking love you!" 

Mason smiled and Bill planted a kiss on his lips. " 'M so tired love." Bill smiled at the sleepily said sentence. "Go on to sleep love I'm going to stay up with the kids for a little longer." Mason dozed off as Bill just rocked and kissed his kids. He wouldn't let anything happen to them even if it meant killing off several people.

☆520 Words☆