☆1st Trimester☆

Mason's POV

It'd only been a month since Mason had gotten pregnant but Bill still wouldn't let him leave his room. Mason had been very bored and being stuck in here just wasn't fun. So for one time after several days of pleading Bill finally let him out. "Finally! Jeez it's been so long!" Bill rolled his eyes as Pyronica came walking down the hall before seeing Mason.

 "MASON!!" Mason looked over. "PYRONICA!!!" They hugged and Mason gasped. "Don't hug so hard." Pyronica looked confused as Mason whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened as she hugged Mason. "OHHH CONGRATS LIL BRO!" Mason smiled. Over time Pyronica had become like a sister.

 "Oh I'm so proud." She wiped a pink tear before saying, "Bill the troops need attending to, also please bring Mason it's been TOO long." She sashayed away as Mason giggled at her go lucky attitude. Bill held Mason as he teleported to his throne Mason now straddling him while cuddling his own stomach.

 "You're already attached to the babies huh?" Mason only nodded. "How long does it take them to grow." Bill looked up before replying. "Well considering I'm a dream demon and you're half something I would assume 3-5 months maybe. It could decrease or increase so I can't have a positive answer until you start developing the features of whatever demon you are." Mason nodded and held his stomach closer. 

Bill's POV

As I sent my troops out the Fear-a-mid door was broken down again. "I JUST FIXED THAT DOOR." Then I saw them. Icebag (Wendy), Shooting Star, Sixer,and Fez. "You just don't give up do you." Mabel stepped forward. "We've come for my brother!" "Oh my A X O L O T L Just leave us alone won't ya?" Ford stepped forwards next. "Just give us our grandson and we'll leave." Bill sighed and waved someone out. Mason stepped out the shadows with his uniform on. "Hiya!" 

They all looked at him. "Come on Dipper let's get out of here." Mason looked at Wendy. "No thank you..It would be selfish and stupid to leave my husband while I'm so early into a pregnancy I have yet to learn about." 

All of there eyes widened then Mabel screamed. "NO IT'S NOT FAIR ITS SUPPOSE TO BE ME NOT YOU! GRUNKLES TELL HIM TO KILL THAT CHILD AND STEP DOWN FROM THAT THRONE. BILL IS SUPPOSE TO LOVE ME!" Ford sighed and looked at Mason. "Come on now Mason don't be selfish. Kill your child and let your sister marry Bill." 

Mason looked flabbergasted as Bill looked furious. "I WILL DO NO SUCH THING! THERE MY KIDS AND DO NOT PLAN ON GETTING RID OF THEM." Bill watched in amazement as Mason's horns came out and started sprouting flowers and vines tangled around his legs. "NOW LEAVE!" They suddenly disappeared and it took Mason by surprise. 

Bill floated down and said, "A Nature Demon....But your not weak..Nature Demons usually can't even show such magical capabilities so there's no way unless..." Mason looked at him. "Unless what..?" Bill shook his head, "You might be a new type of demon..I have yet to know but in the mean time you need sleep. I can't have you getting anymore stressed." 

Mason sighed and nodded going back to his room. Bill floated to his study burying himself in the books and his knowledge of the universe trying to figure out just what Mason was. 

A/N: So the next couple of chapters will just be short pregnancy moments then I'll do the birth chapter. I hope you enjoyed!  

                                                            -Globe

☆600 Words☆