/𝘍 𝘖 𝘜 𝘙 𝘛 𝘠 𝘛 𝘞 𝘖- 𝘛 𝘖 𝘜 𝘙 𝘕 𝘈 𝘔 𝘌 𝘕 𝘛/

TRI-WIZARD TOURNAMENT AND NEW DADA TEACHERS

The next few weeks all passed by in a blur. Morgana immediately walked over to the Slytherin compartments, not paying anybody a glance. It was finally their seventh and last year of Hogwarts, meaning that she would start being a dark lady very soon. Not that she wasn't a dark lady before, it's just that she would start gathering up followers and go on raids soon.

She smiled slightly as she walked into the compartment where her girlfriend and friends were at, "Bonjour, ma belle." Amara said after getting a kiss.

"Hello, love." Morgana replied and sat down next to her.

♥︎

"Father said that there's an event happening at Hogwarts this year." Leo started, catching their attentions.

"I overheard him talking to aunt Cissa about that as well." mused Regulus.

"What's the event?" Amara asked, playing with Morgana's rings.

"I dunno. Do you know, Morgana?" Leo asked.

Morgana nodded, not looking away from her girlfriend, who was too busy playing with her hand to notice. "Yeah. The tri-wizard tournament is happening. That's all Marvolo told me."

"Tri-Wizard tournament?!" Regulus and Leo asked simultaneously in shock.

"What's the tri-wizard tournament?" asked Amara, looking at the boys.

"It's three students from three schools competing against each other." Regulus answered due to Leo still being in shock, "The winner wins eternal glory and a prize, which is probably money."

Amara hummed and went back to playing with Morgana's rings, unknowingly giving her girlfriend butterflies.

♥︎

The students all sat down in the great hall, excited to be back at school. When the sorting was over, they all finally started eating.

"I wonder who's going to be our new DADA teacher." Amara said, frowning slightly as she looked at the empty seat.

Morgana smirked as she drank her juice, "Oh it's a great surprise.."

♥︎

When the puddings, too, had been demolished and the last crumbs had faded off the plates, leaving them sparkling clean, Albus Dumbledore got to his feet again. The buzz of chatter filling the Hall ceased almost at once, so that only the howling wind and pounding rain could be heard.

"So!" said Dumbledore smiling around at them all. "Now that we are fed and watered, I must ask once more for your attention while I give out a few notices. Mr. Filch, the caretaker, has asked me to tell you that the list of objects forbidden inside the castle this year has been extended to include Screaming Yo-yos, Fanged Frisbees, and Ever-Bashing Boomerangs. The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items, I believe, and can be viewed in Mr. Filch's office if anybody would like to check it,"

The corners of Dumbledore's mouth twitched.

He continued, "As ever, I would like to remind you that the Forest in the grounds is out of bounds to students, as is the village of Hogsmeade to all below third year,"