/𝘍 𝘖 𝘜 𝘙 𝘛 𝘠 𝘍 𝘐 𝘝 𝘌- 𝘋 𝘙 𝘈 𝘎 𝘖 𝘕 𝘚/

THE FIRST TASK: (FIRE) DRAGONS

The weeks all passed by in a blur and it was now the day of the first task. Morgana, whose jacket had her last name on it, was pacing and fiddling with her rings.

The tent opened and in came the professors. Tom immediately walked over to Morgana, "You'll do great, Belladona."

Morgana nodded, feeling slightly better. "Good day, champions! Gather around!" Dumbledore exclaimed as Karkaroff and Maxime walked to their own champions, "Now: you've waited..you've wondered..and at last the moment has arrived..The moment only three of you will fully appreciate!"

"What is it with him and his riddles?" scoffed Morgana in Tom's ear.

Tom's mouth quirked up, "He has an obsession with us."

Morgana covered her snort into a cough as Tom started chuckling quietly. "Barty, the bag!" Albus said.

"Champions," Bartemius Crouch sr. pulled out a bag, "In a circle round me, Miss Delacour if you will."

They all watched as Fleur pulled out a mini dragon from the bag, "The Welsh Green.." mused Bartemius and gave the bag to Krum, who also pulled out a mini dragon, "The chinese fireball, ooo..Miss Gaunt, your turn."

Tom and Morgana shared a slightly anxious look, knowing what dragon was left. Their suspicions were confirmed as Morgana pulled out a Hungarian Horntail.

"The Hungarian Horntail.." mused Bartemius, "These represent very real dragons, each of which has been given a golden egg to protect. Your objective is simple: collect the golden egg. This you must do, for each egg contains a clue, without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task..Any questions?"

They all stayed quiet, so Dumbledore started, "Very well, goodluck champions. Mister Krum, at the sound of the cannon you will-"

But he was cut off by the cannon shooting, so Krum just sighed and walked out.

"Hey," Tom held her shoulders as he noticed her anxious look, "You'll do great. I believe in you."

Morgana looked at him in shock, but he didn't notice as he gave her a comforting kiss on the forehead and left the tent.

That was exactly what Morgana had wished to hear for so long from someone...

♥︎

Morgana stood up as the cannon was shot and it was now her turn. She stepped out of the tent and masked her fear immediately.

Tom, who was looking pale and fidgeting, kept taking deep breathes to calm himself down.

"Hello?" Hissed Morgana, making everybody stare at her in shock, but they then realized she was a Gaunt and snapped out of it.

"Speaker?" The viscous-looking Hungarian Horntail questioned in shock.

"Yes. There is a golden egg by your own eggs and it may harm them. All I need is the golden egg itself. Can I get it, please?"

The dragon looked at the golden egg and kicked it to her, not too harshly though. Morgana grinned as she caught it, "I thank you."

She looked at the judges and smirked slightly at getting a perfect score, and then walked back into the tent, where Krum was looking at her calculatedly.

The tent opened and in came Tom, who immediately hugged her. "You scared the absolute shit out of me."

Morgana let out a slight laugh, "I'm alright, aren't I?"

"You better be." Tom shot back and looked at her just in case there were any bruises, but sighed in relief when there was none.