Gojo

It was another tiring day at Jujutsu High.It was scorching hot outside but we all still decided to go have Ice-cream anyway. I got my favourite flavor(_____).  Yuji, Nobara and Megumi already left with theirs and me and Gojo-sensei were the last ones to go. We had been dating in secret this was the first time we could have a date without hiding from our friends.

"So Y/n what do you want to do today? Since all the others are gone we can have a whole day to ourselves."

I had no clue what did I want because we have been to all the places I wanted to go with him secretly anyway.

"I have no idea" I say as I continue to lick my Ice-cream in front of him in a provocative way.

I couldn't tell from his sunglasses but I'm sure it startled him because he was looking away as soon as I did that.

We continued to walk and as soon we reached a dark alley he picks me up as we walk into this abandoned building and pushes me against the window shutting the door, but it didn't make much of a difference the windows were huge, we were a floor above but if they saw up they could see us.

"Y/n do you enjoy making your Sensei excited in public?"

"Maybe I do"

He drops his Ice-cream on my shirt.

"Oh let me get that for you" He said as he pins my hand above my head on the window and licks me from the neck to my chest and sucks the stain.

I almost moaned his name when he covers my mouth with his hand pulls down his shades and looks at my flustered face.

"You shouldn't be that loud Y/n what would people think if they heard or saw us?

He presses his thumb against my lips giving me permission to speak.

"They'd obviously think that you're a perv Sensei."

"If I'm a perv what does that make you seeing how you got excited from me just licking you in public?" He holds my hands up with one of his hand and other one going in circles around my nipples.

"An exhibitionist?"

"Right so do your best so hold your screams back Y/n."

After our steamy session my legs felt like paper so he carried me back to the dorm.

"Where were you guys?" Yuji asks.

"Yeah we haven't seen you all day, and why is Y/n on your back sensei?" Nobara asks.

"Did you fall or something else again Y/n?" Megumi sighs.

"I-"

"Yeah she fell pretty bad so don't disturb her till tomorrow I'll be taking her to her room now!" Gojo-sensei evades their questions and carries me to back to my room.

"You know you didn't have to tell them not to come visit me they might be worried" I said lying down on the bed.

"Oh they'll be fine I don't want them to interrupt us" He says stripping his shirt climbing on top of me.

"Oh God-"

"Shhh" He lays a finger on my lips holding the condom with his teeth while undressing, " it's not God who's going to help you now Y/n, my name sounds way better coming from your mouth."

After that long session in the middle of the night at 3 am he rolls over to my side hugging me from behind and whispers in his sleep," Mhmmn I love you...Y/n."

"I love you too Gojo" You say as you drift off to sleep again.

The next morning Yuji and the others come knocking at your door you start panicking while he just pats your head and and says,

"I'll be back."

He jumps out the window and runs back into his room.

Geez that almost gave me a heart attack I get dressed and open the door.
They say we need to get going so I grab my equipment and we go to meet sensei again. While walking out the school me and him were walking at the back.

"So do still feel tired Y/n?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry."

"You better be sensei."

"I love you Y/n I'm sorry," He kisses me and runs ahead of the group.

"Geez" I run catch up to him while all the others were still behind us wondering why were we running.

"I love you Gojo-sensei."

___________________________________________
As stated in the anime he has a horrible personality and loves teasing people so he'd normally always do it to you on a regular basis till you give in and get annoyed.

He's rather tall so he finds it fun to pick you up slam you up against the wall so that he can see your face clearly while he makes you feel unbearable pleasure.

He'd always love teasing you in public because of how his personality is, like stroking your thighs under the common dinner table, fucking you in a place where people usually visit making you nervous and excited at the same time would be his kink I think.

He would hide your relationship until someone really made him mad and kiss you in front of everyone/joke about you and him being in a relationship so much that people get fed up and decide permanently that it's a joke he loves dragging.

He usually isn't really interested in dating but you seemed to be amusing to get to know and play around with so he says yes but ends up liking you for your cuteness/weirdness/obsession with him.