Naoya Zenin

"Fuck that misogynist piece of shit."

Naoya Zenin had somehow managed to become the head of the esteemed Zenin clan. One of the best clans in the Jujutsu society. He finally did it after Toji Zenin left the clan. Great, what a great time to be a woman and a part of this clan full of degrading trash like him. I get why Toji left.

Only if I wasn't a 'woman' I would've inherited the seat of the next clan leader. I'm the direct descendant of that famous man the one who made it possible for our clan to be what it is today, one of the best clans in Jujutsu, that blood of nobility is flowing through my veins. I'm nowhere near weak. I have the skills of a special grade Jujutsu Sorcerer. But he gets to be the head because he's a man?

And now I have to marry that Zenin?

Fuck.

I tried to speak to my parents but they just slapped me and told me to act 'ladylike' since I'm getting married. More like they're selling me off to him.

All these years these people who praised me to be on the same level as that man Gojo Satoru are now treating me as a weak woman who will walk three steps behind her husband. In the end, all they wanted was to use me. First for my powers now for my status.

I had no choice but to accept what they told me in the end. And here we are the wedding ceremony is over. It was such a show-off.

They dressed me up like a doll and expected me to sit and smile for hours together. It was so exhausting as soon as it was over I asked to be excused and came to 'my husbands' room. I had a plan.

He was still stuck dealing with the elders so I made myself comfortable and decided to have a shower.

I hear someone knocking on the door so I wear a robe and open it. Of course who else could it be but my dear weakling of a husband?

"Huh? What are you doing?"
He stared at my breasts without a hint of shame.

He was taller than I remembered him to be. But then again he only grew in height, his brain was still of a dumb teenager.

"I was just showering-"
I sigh and look down when I felt his hand forcefully shoving me aside and entering the room.

"I know you're a shameless slut that wants to do as you please Y/n. But that's not gonna work anymore."
He sits down on the bed looking at me with disgust.

This little-

I close the door.

"And why should I listen to you?"
I turn around and fold my arms as I walk to him.

"Because I'm the clan leader now. Not you. You're nothing but a doll who will do as I order you to."
He pulls me by the hand tossing me on the bed.

I'll indulge him a little longer.

"Call me Naoya-sama from now on, understand?"
He smirks pinning me to the bed.

He's barely a year older than me but he wants me to call him that?

"I think you're the one who doesn't understand Naoya Zenin."
I smile.

His face turned blank for a moment. In confusion and rage. Did he expect no one would call him by his disgusting name? Or it is the part where he thought I was going to let him do as he pleased?

I kick him in the stomach. He was caught off guard. He did manage to defend himself to some extent. But that was useless against me. And so I turned the tables on him pinning him down.

"My dear pitiful husband. Did you think I was getting married to you just to be a stepping stone for you?"
His face was red with anger. Or was it a blush? He had never been this embarrassed in his life before and marrying me was the biggest mistake of his life.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you wench!? I'm gonna kill you for this disrespect!! Get your filthy hands off me!"
He yelled and spit in my face in anger.

"How cute."
I wipe the spit off pinning him down using just one of my hands.

"Do you think you're in a position to escape? From me? Someone on the same level as Gojo Satoru? Someone who's pinning down 'a man' down using just one of their hand?"
I lower my face closer to his.

He is handsome. If not for that foul mouth and attitude of his he would've been a perfect husband-

Oh, wait what's this?

"Fuck."
He swore and bit his lower lip so hard it was bleeding. And a drop of tear rolls down his face. He turned his face away from me. Is he crying out of frustration? How beautiful. Maybe I can still turn him into a perfect husband, for me.

"I still have some use for you. So I won't be killing you just yet."
I cup his cheeks.

"Whatever you're thinking I'm not gonna do it you sick fuck-"
He grits his teeth. He knew I was a special grade and still thought he could tame me.

I bite the pale inviting flesh right above his collarbone. Sucking it hard enough to leave a mark. He gasps and whines in pain.

"Y-Y/n-!"
He sounded like a maiden on her first night complaining about her partner being too rough.

"I'm going to fuck the misogyny out of you my dear Naoya."
I wipe away his tears and the blood on his lips.

He looked scared. Like a prey looked at its predator.

"Don't worry I won't toss you aside even after breaking you. I'll inherit the clan leaders seat and even give you a position. Beneath my feet."
I tie his hand with a handcuff that I had prepared beforehand.

"Don't you- d-dare do this ill let everyone know and kick you out Y/n!"
He still had some fight left in him.

"You're gonna tell everyone how you submitted to your wife and she pegged the fuck out of you on the first night of your wedding?"
I chuckle and open the cabinet drawer next to the bed. Holding the equipment in my hand.

Ah, that look of despair on his face looks wonderful. He finally knows his position. Which is beneath me.

"Y-Y/n- you can't- please. . . don't!"
He begged. His body shaking, legs pressed together tightly in fear.

"I love you Naoya Zenin."

___________________________________________

I loved writing this one. Maybe I'll make it into a series one day but enjoy pegging the misogyny out of Naoya for today! ❤