Nobara

Why do I feel so much more relaxed around her than anyone else? Like I've never felt more comfortable with anyone but her. The way her body presses against mine makes me feel good in a weird way. What is this feeling?

Her crazy chaotic personality fits in with mine. She's always there for me and says that she loves me. But my love for her is different. I'm kind of scared to lose her but it's better to have her acknowledge my feelings than let them slowly die. I finally got a weekend that I can spend with her alone. None of those stupid boys creating trouble and stealing her attention away.

I and she are out on a 'date' or so it's how she calls it when we hang out but she's never really thought anything about it as anything more than that, it's the same as having hanging out with a friend to her.

We both ate our favourite stuff at the cafe and then enter the bathroom together. She hands me her lipstick.

"Hey, can you put that on for me as I do my  lashes Y/n?"

"I-Uh sure."

This clueless woman. I swear I'll end up doing something I regret-

I cupped her face making her look at me as I inch closer to her face and apply it.

"Y-Y/n?"

"What?"

"You're cupping my face too hard-"

"Oh- sorry."

I am a get-go instantly. Which smudged her lipstick. She was caressing her cheeks which turned red from my hand's imprint. Her snow-like skin with my hand's marks and smudged lipstick. How was I supposed to hold myself back?

I drag her into one of the stalls lock at and pin her against the door.

"W-Wait what are you doing Y/n-?"

"You're too damn thick-headed."

I lick the lipstick stain off the corner of her lips.

"I've been holding myself back forever Nobara...how do you expect me to keep doing it when you look like such a hot mess. . .?"

"I- I didn't know. You felt that way about me Y/n.I just thought that you were just extra nice towards me. ."

"I'm not this nice just to anyone Kugisaki Nobara. I have feelings for you. . . sexual feelings. As in how badly I want to kiss you right now."

"Y/n. . . I did think of you as more than just a friend. . . but I thought it was weird and tried to just get rid of it. I mean it's not every day that you like someone. . . and they like you back. Especially if you are the same gender."

"I don't give a damn about gender or whatever bullshit. I only want you."

I smash my lips onto hers, it felt soft and sweet like candy. I wanted to eat her all up right there and then after hearing those words that I wanted to hear for so long. Her hand moves from my waist to my chest. I loved her desire to touch me. Her breasts were just a bit bigger than mine, the way they pressed against mine drove me crazy.

She was panting so I give her a break and let her catch her breath.

"I just want to hear it once more. . .could you say it again?"

Her eyes filled with tears and a smile on her lips trying not to lose her bossy character, she says in an annoyed manner,
"I won't say it again so listen carefully. . . I said that I like you. . . Y/n."

"I love you Kugisaki Nobara. I'll wait for the day where you can say it without being a Tsundere."

[Note Tsundere means a person who acts the opposite manner towards someone when they like them. Like harshly treating them when they just care and can't hide their love for them so they chose to display it in harsh words.]

"I'm not a Tsundere-"

I kiss her again before she could finish her sentence. We then walk out of the stall holding hands thinking that everyone in the bathroom heard us, we hastily get out.

We both joke around and giggle until we reach school with our shopping bags. Before entering I pull her aside.

"Y/n!?"

"One more kiss before we both go to our rooms?"

"We're in front of our school Y/n. I don't mind people seeing us but this is the least romantic spot ever."

"I'll take you to a really 'romantic' place in a date tomorrow then. Just let me have this kiss now?"

"Geez fine."

I put my arm around her waist pulling her closer kissing her neck earning a small moan out of her then kiss her.

Yuji and Megumi see us and Yuji yells in excitement,

"Congrats Y/n!!! Kugisaki!!"

"Please don't do this at the door ever again."
Megumi looks away.

___________________________________________

She acts bossy and always in charge in public but is the complete opposite in bed. Even though her body may be more matured than yours[or not] she's the one who gets shy in bed and embarrassed. Her favourite position is your face looking up at her while you give her cunnilingus. Also when you suck on her breasts like a baby she finds it cute and dots on you.

Your relationship with her was pretty slow so whenever it came to bed she'd ask for it, beg for you to go faster dominate her.
All your other classmates were confused about your relationship until you both came out together. Yuji wholeheartedly supported you both. Megumi was a little weird out but supports you in silence and whenever someone wood criticise your relationship he'd take your side. Gojo sensei would always ask the dirty questions and you'd just answer him honestly making him flustered. He'd just leave you be after that.