Sukuna

"Yo shitty brat took you long enough to open the door."

"Hello to you too boomer, not everyone wakes up as early as an old geezer who has nothing to do."

I cannot put into words how did I ever come to like this old geezer it just happened even I'm surprised, I mean I knew I wasn't into anyone my age but damn he's like a thousand years older but still fucking hot. We've hooked up a few times and just started going out properly after he confessed a week ago.He just barges into my room whenever he likes. It was still early in the morning and by no means was I a early person, so I was irritated and pissed him off.

He picks me up and bends me over his lap.

"What did you call me you little piece of shit human?"

He spanks me while holding my hands, restricting my movement making sure I had no escape.

"Uhh-s-sorry I meant D-Daddy."

I didn't know how much I liked being a sub until this man came along. We had that kind of friends with benefits relationship before this and almost nothing has changed except he shows that he really does care and love me every now and then. And that's enough for me.

He tilts his head pushing his hair back loosening his shirt taking off his tie and tying my hands.

"Mhm that's right baby, I hope you learned from that."

He picks me up and places me on top of him lying on the bed. He spreads my legs and tears off my panties. I knew it was coming but how could I be prepared for that?

I unzip his pant with my teeth and lick his member from top to bottom before slowly adjusting to his size and shoving the top part in my mouth. I felt his member twitch it was warm and it became even bigger.

"Get to work baby girl."

I do as he commands me to while trying not to choke on his member, I start to push it all the way to the back of my throat.

I feel a shiver as soon as tongue touches me. He plays with my cunt with his tongue I throw my head back in pleasure as my legs start shaking he holds them as he sticks it in. He moves his tongue along inside sucking and teasing it as stops as I orgasm all over his mouth. He removes his tongue and licks it all off drinking it.

"Good girl."

He continues to pleasure me till my legs go numb and finally stops and let's me rest once when he orgasms. I my legs felt like they won't work anymore but I was more than satisfied. He covers me with the blanket goes and washes up comes back and cuddles with me.

"Tell me when you want to have a bath I'll carry you since you're a mess."

He plants a kiss on my forehead. Ah why does he have to be so sweet after being rough it's not fair he always makes my heart melt.

"Let's have a bath later I just want cuddles now."

I move on top of him resting my head on his chest. He holds onto me firmly so that I don't fall off him as he runs his hand through my hair.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah I loved it."

I giggle and look at him. He kisses me.

"I love you Sukuna."

"I love you too my little human."

So much happened and the day was only getting started. We had a bath together , ate breakfast together and went out on a date which took us the whole day. When we returned back home people saw us holding hands laughing and being all over each other. Everyone around us thought that it was weird of us to date but we don't give a fuck anyways and told them that we were going out. The most surprised one was Nobara she asked me why was I dating him. I simply just said,

"He's weird and I love about him."

The rest of my friends didn't really understand but supported me as long as I was happy.

___________________________________________

He loves watching you get shy out of pleasure. He seems like the guy who would just tell you to give him a bj in a room full of people under the table.
And undeniably that's hot, the risk of getting caught gives him totally control over your mind and he loves abusing his power.

He would love to toy around and tease with you in public. But as soon as someone else notices he'd stop and glare at them/kill the poor guy depending on his 'mood. '

Your confession to him sounded like a good play time to him so he ends up accepting it and becomes obsessed with you.

He seems like the guy to dislocate your jaw while you give him a bj and then later apologize but not really.

He wouldn't mind seeing all dirty and weird bits of you. He'd just feel more satisfied knowing he knows every last inch of you.