Getou

Apparently, he's supposed to be the bad curse guy. But what do I do when he's so fucking hot?

I was captured by this curse called Getou supposedly he's a friend of Gojo-sensei's?
I've heard someone mention his name before in the Jujutsu high school. But I don't know much.

While fighting the curses this guy turned up and almost annihilated my squad. I helped them escape by getting captured.
For some reason, he doesn't want to kill me. I'd rather die than turn into a curses toy.

He has chained my hands and legs to the pillar behind me. God knows what sort of plan does he have for me. Only if I didn't run out of strength I could do something..

He's just sitting on the couch in front of me reading a book like I don't even exist.

"Oi! You curse over there pretending to read a book. "

"I'm not pretending my dear. I'm actually reading it. It's quite interesting. "

"Oh if it is then why don't you just let me go and have your peaceful book reading session? "

"Can't do that I'm afraid. You see I've taken a liking to you too Y/n."

"How do you know my name? "

"Oh, I've been watching you for quite some time now. "

"So you're not only a creep but a pervert too huh. "

"I've got to say I don't dislike your personality Y/n it's really refreshing, unlike Gojo."

"Is that the reason why you've kidnapped me? Do you think Gojo-sensei will come to save me? Pfft- he's probably buying souvenirs somewhere. "

"That does sound like him. "

"What's the real reason? "

"I told you. I find you interesting Y/n."

"You've gotta be kidding me. "

"Nope."

I sigh and lay back against the pillar.

"Well since you won't kill me. Let's just talk to waste time. What's so interesting about me that you had to kidnap me? "

"A simple explanation would just be you. "

He keeps his book aside and walks towards me. I keep my guard up.

"No need to be so tense. "

He unlocks my chains and goes back to his seat tapping his hand on the empty space next to him.

"Come closer. I don't bite. "

"Yeah right. "

"I haven't done anything to you until now have I? I could if I wanted to but I didn't. "

Well, he is right. Plus I don't have any strength left to run away or fight now.

So I make myself comfortable on the couch, sitting un-ladylike as always.

He continued to read his book and I just looked at him. Is he really a human curse?
I extended my hand towards his bangs that were falling on his face and push them back. He looked rather shaken up and grabs my hand roughly. It hurt a little.

"You know even if I'm a curse that doesn't make me any less of a man. And leaving yourself vulnerable in front of someone like me isn't a good idea. "