Toji

He probably thinks I'm crazy confessing to my friends father. I mean I am for him but still. It was weird for me when I realized it too. Holy shit your dads hot Megumi. I can't just say that now can I?

I was over at Megumi's house for his birthday when I saw his father again. He had been gone for years and finally came back. I did know somewhat about him that he ran off with some woman but damn I'd run away with him too.

We were all kind of drunk it was his 18th birthday and we all had alcohol for the first time. I am the same age as him so of course they forced me to drink too. Me, Nobara and Yuji were celebrating his birthday in his room after all the other guests like Gojo-sensei and Nanami-san had gone.

I wasn't really feeling well after drinking it so I asked Megumi the direction to the toilet and that's where I bumped into his father.

"A-Ah I'm sorry Mr. Fushiguro I was just-"

"It's fine.. Uhm? "

"I'm Y/n! Megumi's friend.."

"Nice to meet you Y/n. "

Damn I feel like puking please hurry up and get away-

I couldn't hold it in and puked all over his pants. God what have I done?

I pass out shortly after that.

I wake up to a nice smell. What-?

It was Mr. Fushiguro changing in front of me as I was laying on the couch.. In his room!?!?!!?

Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay calm. Don't speak. Go back to sleep. Go back to sleep.

I quickly close my eyes and pretend to be asleep but slightly open my eyes to see what was exactly going on.

He was taking off his pants stained with my puke and looks at me. I completely close my eyes. He walks towards me with his pants zip open. Please don't notice. Please. I pray.

He lays a blanket on me and goes inside the washroom.

Phew crisis avoided. Or so I thought until he came back with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Fuck- am I going to die from a nosebleed from witnessing my friends dads naked body!?

I pretend to roll over to the other side in my sleep so that I don't have to see anything more than I already have. But then I hear footsteps in my direction. He was coming near me with just a towel!?!?

"Hey Y/n you really aren't a good actor. "

"Even if I'm n-not.. It's still appropriate to pretend that I'm not looking! "

I bury my face against the couch. He grabs my shoulder and turn me over making me face him.

"You don't need to hide such a cute expression. "

"I-I'm sorry I'll be leaving-"

As I was about to get up and leave he pins me down with his hand, just one hand of his was enough to pin both my hands down.

"If you really wanted to leave you could've left while I was in the shower. Why didn't you? "

"Because I like you?"

He didn't even look a bit surprised like he knew all along. His face went from a normal smile to a sexy ass smirk.

"I knew that Y/n. You've been stealing glances at me sneakily ever since I met you. And at the party you purposely wore that sexy dress just to get my attention. "

"Oh well. "

He licks his lips along the scar he had and then kisses me. It was unexpected but felt really good. He toyed with my tongue like he owned it. He finally stopped when he noticed that I was running out of breath and panting.

"H-Hey.. Where's my reply? "

"To what Y/n? "

"I just confessed to you. "

"Was that kiss not enough of a reply? "

"Not nearly. "

"I'll give you my reply, all the way then. "

Oh to tease the devil.

___________________________________________

Thinks of you as some weird kid until you show him how 'serious' you are about him.

Would probably fuck you against his sons door and stuff his thick long fingers in your mouth and give you oral as a reward later if you managed to keep your voice as low as possible. But you never could with the way he was doing you, so you had to be punished.

Your punishment is to wear a vibrator on your clit from the night until the next morning breakfast and act like nothings wrong during it with his son and you sitting at the breakfast table.

He's a womanizer if that wasn't already obvious. He makes all the women around him thirsty for that big dick. He already ran off with a woman before so that makes you a bit more insecure/ obsessed over keeping him on a short leash. But he would never leave you after seeing how better you are than all the other hoes.

He rarely shows his soft side but when he does it's adorable. You try to help him mend his relationship with his son but that ends up back firing on you sometimes with your friend Megumi lashing out, it would be hard to accept your friend become your dads gf/wife after all so it takes time for your relationship with him to improve. But Toji helps you whenever you feel sad from those fights.

The day after the long sex session that lasted all night he gets up and makes your favorite food as well as Megumi's because he's in a good mood that your puthay got destroyed and will again soon enough.