Today

(2 years later)

(Author/third pov)

"Jeon Hana! You get back here right now!" A voice followed by joyful giggles echoed through the room. 

"No! You can't catch me!" The little girl said sticking out her tongue cutely.

"Oh? Really?!" Before the little girl even knew what happened, her father, Jeon Jimin, swoop her up in his arms, spinning her around before gentle putting her down on his bed, tickling her. 

"Mama! Mama! Ha,ha,ha s-st-ha-stop!" The girl said in between giggles and a small gasp for air. Jimin stop and smiled down at his daughter.

"Are you gonna be a good girl now?"

"Y-yes!" Hana said happily.

"Good, now go downstairs and eat breakfast, I heard Jin hyung made chocolate chip pancakes!" Hana's brown eyes widen with glim, her mouth boasted the biggest brightest smile as she quickly jumps down from her parent's bed, running quickly out of her parent's shared bedroom, and all the way downstairs. Jimin couldn't help but smile at how cute she was. 

"Where has the time gone? It feels like only yesterday I was feeding her milk from a bottle, damn, I feel old." Jimin said to himself.

"You're not old, baby," Jungkook said as he wraps his tattooed arms around Jimin's waist from behind. "You're beautiful." Jungkook leaned down placing a soft kiss on his husband's cheek.

"Aw, thank you kookie."

"Happy anniversary," Jungkook whispered into Jimins ear making him blush lightly.

"You remembered?"

"How could I forget?" Junkook chuckled pulling away from the boy, soon walking over to their shared dressing. Jungkook pulled out a small dark blue box before making his way back over to Jimin. "Here. I was saving it for tonight but, I wanna give it to you now." Jimin took the small box, looking at it with a smile before looking back up at his husband for reassurance. "Open it. I wanna put it on you." Jimin smiled brightly before opening up the box.

"No way." He said as his smile grew. "This is so cringed. I love it."

"I knew you would love it

"I knew you would love it." Jungkook smiled. "Their matching partners in crime necklaces."

"Is this your way of telling me I'm stuck with you no matter what?" He giggled.

"Maybe and it's a way of saying that no matter what we'll go down together," Jungkook said as he pulled Jimin close by his hips.

"Thank you, kookie," Jimin said before kissing his loving husband. "Put it on me!"  Jungkook took out the engraved necklace, wrapping it around Jimin's neck. The cold platinum sending slight shivers down his spine. 

"Done."

"Okay, your turn." Jimin took up the other necklace and place it around his husband's neck.