Down To Business

(Author/third pov)

"It's just like how it sounds," Yoongi said. "We  think that we could be up against assassins or something of the sort." 

"Look." Taehyung handed the picture of the tattoo to Namjoon, while everyone gathered around, to look at the picture.

"It's the number 7," Hoseok stated the obvious.

"Numbers are often used among assassins, hitmen, or gangs. It's a way for them to keep track of and recognize their members or people who work for them. Assassin's and hitmen use it because some of them have connections to the black market. Gangs have it to recognize their members, especially if the gang is spread out across a city or country." Jay commented.

"That's right," Yoongi said. "Way back before we met kook, the gang I was leading, and that jay was in, we used numbers. Our number was 10."

"The practice isn't common tho," Jay added.

"Why not?" Jin asks.

"It makes you easier to catch if the cops suspect you of being a part of a gang or a dark association of some sort. Wearing that is a gamble." Yoongi told them.

"I see," Jungkook said. "What else did you find?"

"Overkill." Taehyung tosses a bag of bullets onto the table. 

"Whoever these guys are, they wanted Wonho's team dead," Taehyung said. "A lot of those guys were shot multiple amounts of times over and over again."

"Damn," Lisa said.

"We also think there might of or still is a rat in our gang."

"A rat?!" Lisa let out shocking.

"Yeah, we found a note where someone was clearly tracking those worker's moves," Wonho said putting the dried blood-soak note on the table. 

"Meaning, that this plan has been in play for a while now," Jimin said. After saying that a deep weight was now looming over the room.

"What do we...do?" Jennie asks.

"First we need to find out who these guys are. As in finding out what their profession is. Are they hitmen or assassins or are they just a gang? That's the first thing we need to do." Jungkook suggested.

"Jungkook's right. Best to find out who Sehun is working with." Namjoon said.

"Safe to assume that these are the new Red Lions," Hoseok stated.

"Yeah, agreed." Lisa jump in.

"Should we wait until we find out who these guys are, then announce it to our mafia's?" Wonho asks.

"I personally think it's best if we tell them now. Best to be prepared for the worst." Jimin said.

"I agree." Jennie nodded.

"What about the kids?" Taehyung asks.

"I and Jennie will watch over them. Just focus on taking care of this." Jin hyung jumps in.

"Seems like everything's decided," Namjoon said. "I'll get started on looking up who these guys are with "7" tattoo's and I'll try to find what part of Busan they are."

"Meanwhile, Wonho, you should find a way to check and/or find out if there is or isn't still a rat hiding in your mafia." Jungkook brought up.

"Agree," Wonho said.

"How about we all do that?" Lisa commented. "Just to be on the safe side."

"Even better," Jungkook answered.