Chris

(Hoseok pov)

"Can I come in?" I stop reading at the sudden knock and voice at my door. Jay. 

"Yeah, sure," I replied even though I wasn't in the mood to speak to him or see him but then again I haven't been in the mood to even be around him for the past 4 weeks, not since he cheated. 

"Hey." Jay pops his head into my room but I paid no attention to him, only ever really sparing him a glance not to seem too cold. "Uh, Lisa and Jennie are here. Along with the kids."

"Oh, okay. I'll be down soon." That was the best thing I've heard come out of his mouth in the last 4 weeks. 

"Hobi?"

"Don't call me that..." I said, coming off a bit harsher than I intended. "What do you want, Jay?" I let out a small sigh, I knew what he wanted.

"Listen, we've gotta talk about it at some point, please." I place my book down on my bed, got up, and stretch. "I know what I did was wrong but, will you at least hear me out?"

"Jay, I'm mad at the fact that you lied about cheating rather than the fact that you cheated. And frankly, I don't really feel like dealing with this, so drop it." I said walking past him and out of my room. Going downstairs and into the living room, I saw Lisa, Jennie, Namjoon, Jin hyung, Jimin, and Jungkook sitting and talking while Jennie held two-year-old, Min-jun, in her arms. "Hey sis," I said taking my seat next to her.

"Hi. How are you? Are things between you and y'know..."

"Things are..." I stop and just let out a sigh. Jennie gave me this sympathetic look. "Don't look at me like that," I told her. "Things will be fine, I just need some time."

"I understand." Jennie smile. "Look Min-Jun, say hi to your uncle! Say hi to uncle Hobi."

"Uncle!" Min-Jun smiled and reach out towards me. I took him from Jennie and held him close.

"Hi, buddy!"

"Uncle ball, ball!" Min-Jun said showing me his toy foam ball.

"Yes, ball!" This just made my day.

(Wonho pov)

"Hey, baby? We still have 3,000 dollars left over, what do you think we should do with it?" I was currently in my office, looking over some papers and trying to organize our Mafia's funds. My husband, I.M was sitting not too far from me playing with our 7-year-old son.

"We should put it in our inventory. We have extra weapons on the south side so, we don't need more guns or anything, so keep it. Put it into the Mafia's savings account, we'll save it for emergencies." I.M said. You see, when I and I.M got married our gangs merged together making a mafia, now known as The X Mafia, ever since then organizing money has become more difficult. 

"I'll do that," I said before making a note to do just that.

"Papa!" I look up when I heard my son call my name.

"What is it, Ji-hun?"

"I wanna be just like you and use a gun!" I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"Oh, don't worry you will, baby. When the time comes," I.M reassured him.

"But I want to now!"

"Nope!" I.M said. "You need to stay little and cute for a little while longer." I chuckled again as I saw our son pout.

"BOSS!" one of our mafia members practically comes barging in through the door. "COME QUICK! IT'S CHRIS!" Both I and my husband quickly shared worried looks before getting up and making our way out of our office. Going into the main entrance, there on the floor surround by the mafia's doctors and other mafia members, was Chris.