Clues

(Author/third pov)

"Wow, I didn't expect it to be this bad," Taehyung said under his breath. The four of them, Taehyung, Yoongi, I.M, and Wonho, along with a few other people we're all at the private storage unit where the killing of members from the X mafia took place and the brutality wasn't something to just scoff at. " Holy shit, they shot him seven times." Taehyung notice as he eyed a dead body before making his way over to the blood-covered wall where the message was scribbled on.

(Yoongi pov)

 "So, any good clues?" I.M asks me.

"Yeah, whoever did this definitely didn't want there to be any chance of these guys surviving. They shot this guy 7 times." I pull out a pair of gloves from my back pocket as well as a zip lock bag, before digging my fingers into one of the gunshot holes. Carefully he pulled out a bullet, that hadn't pierced the skin deep enough to be considered, "part of the reason for his death." "He dyed from gunshot wounds as well as excessive blood loss, but this bullet wasn't the one to kill him," I said as I drop the bullet into the bag before taking off my gloves and closing the bag shut.

"What do you think about all of this?"

"Well from the looks of it, I'd say The Red Lions are back," I told him. "But let's continue to look around for clues." I walk over to another dead body, surveying the ground for more bullets."

( Jimin pov)

"How are you?" I ask as I walk into my husband's office.

"Shock, maybe? Honestly, I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling. Everything kinda feels..."

"...unreal?" I answered him as I made my over to where he was, sitting in his chair.

"Something like that." He sighs. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, bringing him into my embrace from behind. "It was our anniversary not too long ago and now this is happening. It somehow feels like...we've been plunged into trouble, Went from being happy to uncertain, just like that." He said snapping his fingers at 'that.'

"I understand but we need to stay strong."

"I know but, if what we suspect is true, what are we gonna do? What about Hana, and the triplets. Not to mention Lisa and Jennie's kid. Wonho and I.M have a kid too. What about Yoongi hyung and Taehyung? The two were looking forward to getting married soon, now they'll probably have to delay it, all because of this bullshit."

"Why does it sound like you're blaming yourself?" I said. Jungkook leans his head up, looking up at me. "Jungkook, don't blame yourself. I don't understand why you think this is somehow your fault! You never planned for this to happen, hell none of us thought this was gonna happen. It's not your fault. Sehun was the one who started this just like his father."

"I know but-" I quickly turned him around in the chair.

"The others have faith in you. They are loyal to you and they believe in you. They are the type of people who will stick by you through thick and thin, and I am one of those people too." I said showing my wedding ring to him briefly. "The others will understand and I'm sure that they're gonna help us. No one will blame you for this."

"What about the kids?" He asks. "What if Sehun comes for them?! I don't want anyone to hurt them."

"He won't. We will protect them. We'll find a way to protect them." I said taking his face in the palms of my hands. "Don't worry, everything will be alright," I reassured him. Jungkook's eyes soften, soon wrapping his hands around my waist and leaning his head down on my chest.

"You really are the best, you know that?" I couldn't help but smile as I ran my fingers through his hair. "I love you Jeon Jimin."

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

(Meanwhile)

(Author/third pov)

"Hey, guys! Over here!" Taehyung called. Yoongi along with I.M and Wonho made their way over to where Taehyung was stooped down on the ground next to a dead body.

"What is it Tae?" Wonho asks.

"Do you guys know who this guy is? He doesn't look like someone in you're mafia?" Wonho and I.M stared at the dead face.

"Now that you mention it...who is this guy?! I've never seen him, have you?" I.M asks before turning to look at his husband.

"Never," Wonho says. At that moment it was like a light switch of opportunity revealed itself. 

"Look here, "Taehyung said lifting up the man's shirt, only to reveal a tattoo on his side. 

"7," Yoongi said.

"Yeah, so? What's so special about it? it's just a number tattoo?"

"You don't know?" Yoongi asks I.M and Wonho?

"Know what?" Wonho questioned.

"Assassins and some gangs will use numbers as their symbols. It's not that common of practice tho but that's only because if the police suspect you of being a hitman, assassin, or a part of a gang, they could catch you, and then you'd be in deep shit. the number on your side would identify you as being a part of that gang or whatever."

"Woah, I didn't know that?!" Wonho said in shock. Taehyung quickly snaps a picture of the '7' tattoo.

"Have you already search him?" I.M questioned.

"Yeah, other than this, there's nothing." 

"This might be enough tho," Yoongi said. "We can get some fingerprints from him."

"I think I've also got something." Everyone turned their attention to Wonho who had wandered off while they were talking. "Check this out. Wonho said walking back over to the group. It was a small notebook piece of paper. It was a little blood soak but, you could clearly see that what was on it was a drawn map of the facility, along with timestamps of when people were working and when people weren't.

"Shit." Yoongi cursed.

"This was planned," I.M said.

"A rat?" Taehyung let slip past his lips.

"Most likely." Wonho sighed.

"We need to get all this stuff to Kook, Namjoon, and the others. Let's go."

"You guys go without me." I.M said. "I'm waiting for the cleaner to get here. I'll meet back up with you guys afterward."

"Babe, are you sure?" I.M asks.

"Yeah, don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I.M said before pressing a kiss to Wonho's cheek. "Now go." He pushes the male.

(Namjoon pov)

I almost jump out of my chair at the sound of the front door opening, knowing that Wonho and the others were back. "So did you find anything? And where's I.M?" I ask.

"Oh, trust us, we found something," Taehyung said.

"I.M stayed behind to wait for the cleaners to come."

"I see," I said. "Let's go to Jungkook's office, I think the others are already there." Together all of us made our way to Jungkook's office, sitting down, waiting for Taehyung and the others to present their evidence. 

"Alright. This is something different, so just get ready." Taehyung said. The air already seemed thick, as the feeling of anticipation took over the room. 

"We think, the new Red Lions might have connections to assassins or hitmen," Yoongi muttered.

"Wait what?!" Jennie said.