Chapter 55

Yall know i missed yall right?! I been so damn busy man. I been out of school for two weeks but this going to be a over the top summer I can tell.. anyways here is your chap thank you for waiting. Will you all please go read my stories on amazon and kindle and support me. Thank you, enjooooooy. -Shantii PS this chap is 4,500 words. Don't come at me slick lol. I worked hard!!

Yes, I understand why things had to happen this way. I understand his reason for causing me pain. But mere understanding does not chase away the hurt. It does not call upon the sun when dark clouds have loomed over me. Let the rain come then if it must come! And let it wash away the dust that hurt my eyes! - Jocelyn Soriano

There's no love like the first. -Nicholas Sparks

He smiles at me, and I am suddenly seventeen again - the year I realize that love doesn't follow the rules, the year I understood that nothing is worth having so much as something unattainable -Jodi Picoult

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity

When you finally find a good man, don't go looking for something better. -unknown

You deserve to be with someone who makes you happy, Someone who doesn't complicate your life.... Who doesn't hurt you. -unknown

She doesn't know how to feel when she meets a real man because she's so use to dealing with fuck boys.

Cash **

" Im going to get the girls you need anything while im out? " Gucci asked me holding my son.

" Just something to eat, im starving " I said with a laugh. I was, Plus babyboy kept waking us up. He wouldn't cry until we would fall asleep then he would cry to wake us up and keep him company. Honestly it was the cutest thing I had seen.

" Ight Armoni daddy has got to go " Gucci says kissing on him.

" I hate that name " I shook my head. Sounded too girlie.

" Nigga its better then Giovanni " He says..I laughed as he came over and brung Gio to me being careful not to hurt my arm or hit where I had been hurt at. My son looked up at me whining a little. " Daddy gone be back im going to get these ugly girls you call sisters " Gucci tells him kissing all on him. He was still whinning when Gucci left.

" You don't even like him.. " I tell Gio rocking him. " He's ugly, why you whining for him to come back. You got mommy, thats all you need " I was just talking shit. " His head ain't even the appropriate size for his body, its like his chest and muscles grow but his head is too small and his legs. He look like a Emmy trophy "