Chapter 30 - Worst Behavior

( oh my gosh. I have to say something yet again. Some of you sound so ignorant about the whole Suicide thing. Your so uneducated about it. " He deserved to die if he thought killing himself was okay " or " he was a punk and weak for that. He'll burn in hell " seriously come on now. I actually lost a parent this way and its really a personal touchy situation. Going through this is what made me into the writer I am today. Don't be so closed minded about the situation. This affects and hurts alot of people..and not only those on the other side of the bullet. Think before you speak. Here is your chapter. Hope you enjoy. Leave me some feedback. God bless you all. Xoxoxoxox  - Shantii )

Gucci P.O.V ***

My cousin wasn't answering my call. I was worried about her. I didn't want her to think we weren't trying to be there for her during her time of need. I talked to her parents and they said just give her time.

" Dada where you going ? " Gia asked sitting on my bed as I got dressed.

" I have some work to do baby. I'll be back really son, promise " I say going and giving her a kiss. She smiled up at me and nod. I slid on my polo shirt then sat down and put on my Jordans and tied them up. After I was dressed I put on my chain and watch and grabbed my keys. Gia followed me down stairs to where the girls were watching TV and eatting junk. I shook my head.

" I'll be back really..really soon " I tell Cash giving her a kiss. She nod her head.

I gave the girls a kiss and threw a pillow at Myan before running out of the livingroom. " I can't stand you Gucci! " She yells. I laughed.

" I love you too, babysis! " I say and headed through the foyer and out to my car. I got in and headed towards the place I was supposed to meet Leah. I didn't want to go but once I finally hear this bitch...she'll shut up and go.

When I got there  it was blocked off and I was redirected around to the back way. It wasn't brightly lit either so I pulled out my glock. As far as I know this bitch could be trying to set me up..and my ass..I wanted to make sure she knew I wasn't easily taken. If she didn't know Gboy..after today she will.

My window recieved a tap and I looked..it was her. I unlocked it and she got in. " What in the hell is the purpose of this? Cause I'll kill your ass " I say locking the door back and auto locking so only I can unlock them.

" The restraunt was closed. I just saw. I want to still talk "

" About? Thats wifey and your a mistake "

" You don't mean that " She looked up at me with cloudy eyes. Unfazed by her sad ass excuse I nod my head. " Why? Why would you lead me on like that at first? I just wanted somebody to actually like me and not bullshit with my feelings. You came out with me..sat and kicked it with me never mentioning her but you talked about your daughters! I trusted you and you fucked me over! You could have just kept it real with me " She screams with tears running. It ain't like she was the first girl I hurt..but I felt bad.

" I was slippin. My mind was in its old ways - "

" Don't! Your a grown ass man and you knew what you wanted " She says wiping her face. I shook my head. She got over and crossed the seat straddling my lap.

" Yo what the fuck yo- "

" And what you wanted was me..Gucci don't play..I got that shit that make you forget about ol' girl until she blowing up your phone " She unbuckled my pants and unzipped them. I grabbed her hands ruffly trying to pry them from my boxers.

" Chill the fuck out and get out my car ! " I say throuh clinched teeth. My boxers were opened and she pulled out my dick and started to stroke it.