Chapter 23

Cash P.O.V

" What is on your mind ? " Gucci ask.

" Alot " I shrug..He keeps asking and I keep telling him that...I can't tell him exactly what...because it's Rae's business to tell everybody else.

" Man, ight. I tried " He gets fustrated and walked out the room..He gets mad when he doesn't know something or I can't tell him..He says he keeps trying and when something happens don't blame him because he tried to find out whats going on.

I understand what he's saying...But I just can't tell him.

I sighed tired...Its not even that I don't want to tell him, I just can't tell him.

He has to speak to his cousin.

We were supposed to be going out to breakfast since the girls asked, But I don't know if I want to go any more...He's going to make it awkward because he's mad.

" Mama lets go. Daddy waiting " Elle comes into the room.

" Here I come " I slipped into my sneakers. I had on a pair of leggins and a fitted tee shirt and my samoas. I grabbed my phone and bag before coming out the room.

Gucci and the girls were waiting.

" Ooh, who peed in your mouthwash this morning ? " My tease.

" Im having a bad day and im not in the mood..end of discussion. Leave me alone " He says. I rolled my eyes.

" Y'all ready ? "

" yep " The girls skip outside ahead of us.

" I can't tell you " I tell him locking the door.

" Why? I hate when shit is kept from me " He says..I sighed..

" Its not my place..its Rae's..and she isn't ready to tell anybody...I wish I could because I don't like holding this secret..but I can't " I say fumbling for my words..He sighed.

'" Its cool..Im over it " He shrug as we walked to his Escalade.

" You nervous about going to see your moms ? " I ask.

" Nah " He shrugged...I looked at him. " Okay, Im scared actually " He says. I laughed.

" Im going to be there " I tell him. I opened the door getting in.

" True Religion, you feeling better now? " Myan ask and I nearly died! The whole car just errupted into laughter and Gucci mugged the fuck outta her in the review.

" Myan get out my truck..thats the final straw. You wake me up out my good as sleep and ask for breaskfast. I get out, Im threw with you calling me names and messing with me. Getting me in trouble " He says.

" Okay Gucci im sorry...I'll be nice. Don't put me out...Im tired of being put out " She says. I was nearly in tears.

" You better " He says backing up. I laughed And my stomach growled loudly. " Damn Cash lets hurry up and fed you, my nigga..That sounded bad..you okay in there " He teasse touching my stomch.

" Stooop " I laugh pushing his hand away. I was hungry then a bitch.

" Just get me food.."

" Im on it..that wasn't cool " He says. " Where we going ? " He ask.

" IHOP " All the girls yell. I laughed..He glanced out the window then back at the door.

" Can we try something different? Maybe like Danny's or something...Or Cracka Barrel..please ? " He literally begged.

" No dada! I want my pancakes with the smiley face on'em " Gia tell him loudly. He sighed.

" Can we go to the other IHOP then..Im tired of the one I take y'all too " He pleads. I just looked out the window..a Ihop is a Ihop...I just want some damn food manye. Im bout to eat the damn dashboard in a minute.