Chapter 43

Cash P.O.V****

" Have a good day " I tell Myan and Steph.

" You to " They waves getting out of the car and heading towards the school building. That was my last stop befor going to the sites for ny centers.

I pressed the Bluetooth button as my phone continued to ring.

" Nigga, have you lost your mind not answering my phone calls and shit? Dont play, I know where to find you " Scooby says. I roll my eyes.

" Boy what do you want im on my way to work " I say.

" So we went to your house this morning to check on Gucci and see the girls...and the place was tore up..he drunk texted us when he made it home...daddys home bitches. " He says.

" He came in bleeding and drunk breaking things..scared the girls and told me how I wasnt shit and He made me..all of that there..he ended up punching thr patio door out..I came out and seen him at the bottom of the pool drowning..I jumpped in and pulled him out. Hes a grown ass little boy. Im done with his games. Im done with his lying cheating ass..i hope he catch another std and the bitch hurts worst then the last. Im too old for his childish ass games. We are at two different stages in life. He wants to be immature and single..and I want to raise my kids and work. Im not going to be little myself and put up with his bullshit end of discussion.  I dont have to " I tell him.

" Calm down...you getting all worked up, lil homie and you pregnant ...control that anger before i jump through the phone and slap you.. and that baby kick you in the lower heart " I laughed at his dumb ass.

Scobby has been out of town. I missed him and Zeek big head asses..everything is changed so much and i barely get to see the ones who are most important.

" So Gucci burning!? When did this happen "

I laughed. "HE wanted to lie with the dogs..he got fleas...or in his case gonorrhea. I have tried with him..and I've tried to give him and myself the benefit of doubt...but right when im done arguing and over it..he fucks things up,..for everyone "

" He got a std,..thats not some kiss and make up shit right there "

" He came and slept with me..me and my baby could have got infected..i could have lost my baby. Hes fucked up in the head..he wont learn..he'll never just grow up. Gia was crying last night about how daddy was the monster and she didnt like him anymore "

" Oh god " He sighs. " Mane, he got me using my brain and heart..I dont like to do that...it hurts " I laughed. " I dont like where things are at with y'all. ...he needs to hear it straight up..since you cant get worked up im a do it "

" Do what? " I asked.

" Im a give him a intercession "

" Intervention? " I correct.

" Yeah that there " He says.

" What type of intervention. He aint doing meth or nothing " I tell.hin parking at the childerns center.

"  Bullshit intervention. Hes doing and sayng alot of bullshit. If somebody don't break it to him...we will never get past this shit " He says.

" Where is Zeek? "

" Trying to wake him up...Gucci wakes up and falls back to sleep...ma nigga don hit his head like 6 times now " He says laughing.

" You are a mess you know that "

" You love me though, bestfriend "

" Sure...Im at work I got to go...I will talk to you later " I say.