Chapter 22- Secrets and Surprises...

( This chap has been really fighting with me. Everytime I wanted to write..I couldn't..yall votes and comments weren't motivating either..yall sucked with that last chap..Every time I could write..I got inturrpted...sooo..bare with it..Here it is. Vote and comment at the end..but ENJOY :)

Gucci ***

" PuhLease let me come " Myan follow me.

" No " Simple right.

" Well Im a tell Cash you out here sneaking out in the wee hours of the mornings.." She folds her arms..I stopped and turned around looking at her..God damnit.

" Maan " I smack my lips. " Hurry up. And don't wake nobody else. If you not in the car in 60 seconds..im out " I tell her. She ran to do as told and I walked out the house alarming it for as soon as the door shut closed. I paiently waited for her and she came running out past me.

" On time " Her dumb ass starts doing some little dance. I laughed and locked the door behind us.

" You are stupid "

" Cash said I act like you " She shrugs following me to my car.

" True " I say unlocking it by button. Even though I haven't known my sisters all that long, I love the both of them and would die for them. I love'em like I knew'em their whole life and helpped raise them.

We got into the car. " Where we going? "

" You wanted to come. Now sit back, shut up, and enjoy being in my presence " I tell her..Thats what big brothers do. She used to it. She rolled her eyes and sat back. " Roll 'em again and see if ion take off my belt "

Without saying anything else I turned up the sterio letting my speakers knock.

" T-raw rock my own kick game 8 figure deal figure how

I'm courtside at clip game

Still pop ace king shit I'm with rose Black Maybach leather gloves on that OJ

OK the day you beating me bitch no day

Bandz a make her dance that's thousand dollar foreplay

AK get a full clip not a soundwave You kissed her in her mouth, ask her how my dick taste

Bitch nigga you don't want no drama I'm worth a couple commas It's death before dishonor

Last king come sign up all my shit be disgner

Extroardinary rhymer I bodied yo' shit for nothin'

Wes, west up, hot temper

Get wet up she give me head not neck up

She clean the mess up

One false move death from gesture Cash in the safe

I don't feel no pressure

I'm dope

(All) all my shit dope

Cuz it's 187 how I killing these hoes "

After about 30 minutes of falling the GPS signal infront of me we were pulling up to a large condo up on the northside. I cut the engine.

" Who lives here ? "

" Maybe us. " I shrug. " Come on " I tell her. She got out following me. My Nigga aka the man helpping me house hunt, Mr. Smith was already here. I walked up to the door with her. I knocked on it. " Gucci ! " He daps me.

" Hows its looking in here man ? " I ask.

" Like I told you over the phone. I wouldn't put you in no b.s man. Its nice..but I have the keys for us to that mansion you was feeling next after this tour "