Chapter 56

Y'all missed me???? I miss y'all too! I've been so busy but I've been up to good things.... Most of the time lol. Nah but for real I'm following my dreams, it hasn't been easy but I'm doing it guys! Thank you to everyone who has supported the five books I've put out on amazon. Its been so amazing and I'm blessed!!! It means the world to me to know I have people behind me supporting me and wanting me to succeed ! Much love! -- Shantii

Everyone should go re read the last Chap!

*

*

*

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. -- Mark Twain

Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. -- Neil Gaiman

You can run away from yourself so often, and so much, just because the broken pieces of you cut your feet too deeply if you stay around for too long. But then what if someone were to come along and pick up those pieces for you? Then you wouldn't have to run away from yourself anymore. You could stop running. If someone sees you as something worth staying with- maybe you'll stay with yourself, too. -- C. JoyBell C.

*
Cash P.O.V

"Oh wow" I said looking at him with a smile. He pulled me to him again and placed another kiss on me. "Can I cry?" I asked giggling.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because its been so long since I felt like someone cared and somebody truly loved me. You know all the right things to say... You know what to do but I'm afraid this is going to be just a faze for you... And in time you'll get tired and bored of me too.. Like everyone else, you said it yourself. I'm damaged. You might find somebody so is worth all you have to offer" I confessed with a sigh.

"Do you think I would be doing all I do or going through all of this just for a moment? If I want you its a long term thing. Im far from fucking perfect and a nigga has his flaws. We both got shit we need to work on but I feel like we can work on them together. You can teach me what its like to be with a real woman and I can definitely show you how a real man treats his queen" he took my hands into his and brought them up to his chest.

I just couldn't believe it. He was so perfect... He was what any woman would want. He was a great father and man. He was honest and not afraid to show his sensitive side. He was caring and he was fucking amazing to watch. This man was craved by God with his fine ass.

"I'm confused.. I want to be happy, I want to be with someone who isn't going to give me what I'm use too and that's hurt" I sighed. Everyone I ever loved hurt me. They left me and shitted on my heart and feelings. I was so use to giving my all to people and them taking it for granted.

I don't want that any more. I want someone to give me the love I desperately need and deserve.

"I was raised by a woman. I cater to my women, even after all my baby mother has done I still don't dog her out. You need to learn to stop putting up with shit" he tells me.

"Easier said than done" I took a seat tiredly. "I have a lot to think about."

"Can we have sex then you think about it?" He joked.

"Amiris" I picked up the pillow and threw it at him. He caught it easily laughing.

"I'm just playing, baby" he sat down next to me.