2. A normal life 😊

A home is shown in house in one room we can see 3 people sleeping peacefully without care of world.
They are none another then mini arya and neil.
Neil's one hand on arya, another hand under mini's head. Mini's one hand on neil's hand which was on arya and second under arya head. And arya sleeping very peacefully between two like a happy soul.

Suddenly arya open her eyes because of sunrays. She mentally cursed sun then looked at her two lifelines which were sleeping peacefully. She kissed both head and try to wake up them but lazy heads not moved also.

Then after some time both wake up and saw arya angrily glaring them. Both saw towards each other and then at arya.
Neil/mini- sorry.
Arya - everytime u both soory and go then again next morning u both will not wake up.
Neil- plz na I will bring chocolates from you.
Arya- ok.
Neil/mini- we love U
Arya- love u too
Trio hugged eachother.
Then goes to her room to freshup and neil in there room.
Mini went to make breakfast. (Here mini know cooking)
He freshup ate breakfast n went to office, mini also went to her job n arya to school.
.............

Mini and arya came back home in evening. They eat there snacks and were discussing there daily routine when door bell rang.
Arya went to open it n she saw neil was standing there with her chocolates. She happily hugged him.
Then neil came inside and hugged mini and then he went to do his work n mini in kichen n arya sitting there doing her work.
............
At dinner time all ate dinner and sleep in their room.

There daily routine was going Smoothly like every day neil and mini went to there work and arya goes to her school.

Tbc..
Eoc..

Love ♡
Bharvi 👯💫

《Stay tuned》

C

redit also goes to PatelAesha3