12. Mini's thinking of Neil.

Next Day, all went for shopping.
Mickey don't want to go but three girls scared him n warned him that if he will not come then they will tell Preet about mickey's girlfriends in USA. With NO option left he forcefully has to go with them.

All the while the during shopping 🛍 they were asking Mickey for what to take n what not to take n mickey was hell irritated of all this. Finally the day come to end. They had there dinner in restro n afterwards left for home.

They recah at home n all sat on coach.

Mini - I am tired.

Neli- I also.

Arya- same here.

Mickey (frustrated)- infront of you all the most of the work I have done so I am most tired person.

Mickey left from there blabbering.

Mini,Neli,Arya started laughing on seeing condition of Mickey.

Neli- I am so excited to see india.

She was continuosly speaking of india but mini n Arya were silent.

Mini- Now go n sleep tomorrow we have to leave.

Mini went to her room sat in balcony n lost in thoughts.

Mini( in mind)- 6 years, it has been 6 years I have seen india, how india would be have changed, how people have been changed. Neil, I have not seen him from 6 years but in present his n mine daughter is with me. I want best for my daughter. I don't want my daughter to became like him. I want best for my daughter Now must be isha n Neil have been married. Afterall they love eachother. Now must be he has forgotten me also. Now they must be a happy family. Unlike me (teary eyes). No I shouldn't be weak I have to be strong for my Neli n Arya (she wiped her tears). What if he got to know that he also has a daughter n snatch her from me. No he can't do that. I have only her in my life. No no what I am thinking.

Mini(talking to herself)- mini!! Calm down ok !! Nothing will happen. For now sleep.

With that mini slept with many thoughts in her mind.

Eoc..
TBC..

Love ❤️
Bharvi ✨

Precap -

1- neil's life.

2- Mini, Arya, Neli,n Mickey in india.

I know this is way to short chapter but next will be long 😊✌🏻