35. Mini and Neil both are hurt by eachother. 💔

Waring- super emotional chapter. 🥺 

Neil went to his mansion very angrily.

All guards or none of among all were today dare to speak infront of Neil coz they saw his and mini's fight. 

As he entered in his home. All started gossips about him and mini. None was speaking infront of him but were murmuring. Isha also got to know that Neil again met to mini. So as she saw Neil entering in mansion she immediately went towards him and started speaking.

Isha- hell how dare she come infront of you. And why you also go to her. Why you can't forget her ?! How dare she after years coming back in your life. She is just a gold digger.

After isha spoke mini a gold digger Neil raise his hand ✋ to slap her but stop his hand in middle as he can't.

Neil(shouted)- How dare you to speak like this to my mini !? She is not gold...... Instead you are the one listen coz of mini only you are here infront of me standing and daring to speak.

Neil went to room he damaged his whole room by himself. In anger he was throwing all things in room here and there and crying bitterly.

Only one word of mini's was coming in his mind and that was.

Neil(in mind)- why I don't deserve her. Why I don't deserve neli why I don't deserve anyone's love. I also want my family back. I want my mini and Arya back with me. Why I can't get.

He was sitting on bed holding his head in palms.

Blood was flowing from his palm coz he has punced his hand on glass table present on his room.

There was no one in his life to sooth his physical or mental wound. 🥺

On the other side mini's condition was not less. She was crying sitting in a room corner. She was feeling very guilty for the words she said to Neil. 

Mini(in mind)- why I can't get my Neil back. No I can get but I don't want to go. But I know what I said to him is also wrong. What he has done is with me then why I can't give neli to him. No I will not give. Rather then her I don't have anyone.

Noone was there as Mickey went out for some work and preet with girls to park.

But Mickey came back as he forget to take money with him.

When he was passing by mini's room he heard mini's sobs. He went towards door and try to open the door but door was locked so he called her.

Mickey- mini !! Mini !! What happened ?? Plz open the door ! Mini !!

Mini - no you just go away I want some time alone for me I don't want anyone. Plz go.

Mickey - no I can't leave you alone open door if you will not open then ..... Yes I will broke it and will come inside open it now.

Mini opened the door and Mickey was shocked to see mini's red puffy eyes coz of continuously crying.

Mickey made her sit down on bed and hold her hand and with that mini hissed.

Mini- ahh !!

Mickey immediately left her hand and asked in worried.

Mickey- what happened ??

Then he saw her wrist is red. His anger raised more.

Mickey (cupped her face)- mini tell me who did this ??

Mini(with tears)- ne...neil.

Mickey- what ?? How ?? When you met him and where ?? why he did  you this ?? (Angrily) tell me I will not leave him. How he dare to Hurt you.

Mini - no no you will not do anything to him I am telling you all.

And with that she said all things which she told Neil and what Neil also told her. 

Now Mickey understood that it was not only Neil's fault mini also should not speak like Neil  doesn't deserve neilja.

Mickey hugged mini and calm her down. 

Mickey decided to talk to Neil.

Mini has his best-friend with him but with Neil there was no one to handle him or to say that his fault is not there. 

Eoc...
TBC...

Love ❤️
Bharvi ✨