31. And they met again | MINEIL ❤️ |

~So hold your heartbeat and start reading the most awaited chapter of the book. ★and they met again

Both held eachother hand move towards car runningly.

Both sat in car moved towards hotel and after good 30 min they were at hotel gate. Mini doesn't know why her heart was beating fast today.

Mini fastly moved out from car. She was running so Mickey held her hand stopped her and said.

Mickey- what's that important thing have to take walk slowly you will fall down.

Mini- hmm ok

She said him but then also she was walking fastly. Mickey was behind her holding her hand and walking and mini was ahead of him walking fastly more looking like running only.

She was not seeing infront and walking so she suddenly bumped with someone and was about to fall but Mickey held her firmly and carefully.

(What you guys thought Neil is there ruko ruko jara sabr karo 🤐😂 he is there comming only)

Still in Mickey's arms.

Mickey- see I told you walk slowly but not you never listen me. See now

Mini- ok ok and thank you.

They parted.

Mini without seeing in front directly bend downwards to take room keys which fall from her hands.

Mini already sense Neil is there but she shrugged her thought as she was feeling like Neil always around her whenever she come in hotel.

Mini was taking the keys and collecting her things which fall from her hands and with that she was cursing that person also.

Mini(still collecting her things not seeing upwards)- can't you see and walk. I have already very important work and you came in between.

And you guys already know that person is Neil Oberoi.

When mini was cursing Neil without seeing one of his guard spoke to mini.

Guard- oh ! Madam you can't speak like this to our boss.

Mini(in mind)- Boss !!?!

Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain
Tum sun'ne to aao kabhi
Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi
Ghar inko bulaao kabhi
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa.

Khamoshiyan. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. lipti hui khamoshiyan

That's when she looked upwards and was shock to see Neil after 6 years.

Mini's pov ~
Is he really here? (She pinched herself) yeah he is really here. I saw him after six years of my life. He is same like before nothing change. But what you have done to me I can't forget that also. You hurted me. I can't you are cheater and will always be I hate you mr. Neil Oberoi. I hate you!!

Kya uss gali mein kabhi tera jaana hua
Jahaan se zamaane ko guzre zamaana hua
Mera samay toh wahin pe hai thehra hua
Bataaun tumhe kya mere sath kya kya hua

Khamoshiyan ek saaz hai
Tum dhun koi laao zaraa
Khamoshiyan alfaaz hain
Kabhi aa gunguna le zara
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa. haa.

Neil was also equally shock to mini finally after his long wait. He finally show mini.

Neil pov~
Finally I saw you mini after 6 year. I want to hug you hard. But I can't I know. I want to tell you my fault was not there. I am today happy that finally you are infront of me. I really want to tell whole truth. But I can't I know but I know you are here so I will explain you. I saw you with that man in his arms and i think you really moved on ?? No this can't happen I want my you back. You are only mine.

Khamoshiyan. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. lipti hui khamoshiyan

Nadiya ka paani bhi khamosh behta yahaan
Khili chandani mein chhipi lakh khamoshiyan
Baarish ki boondon ki hoti kahaan hai zubaan
Sulagte dilon mein hai khamosh uthta dhuaan

Mini was only showing hatred towards him in her eyes. There was no sign of love in her eyes and on other side Neil was only seeing love and pain of loanliness in his eyes.

She also wants to hug him but she can't she know.

Both had tears in there eyes. 🥺

Khamoshiyan aakaash hai
Tum udne toh aao zara
Khamoshiyan ehsaas hai
Tumhe mehsoos hoti hai kya
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zara. haa.

Khamoshiyan. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. lipti hui khamoshiyan

(You we're right @nishikagupta12 they are having mix emotions between them).

Both hit reality when mickey called mini.
(I told you guys first only mickey had only listen about Neil but never saw him).

Mickey- mini ! Mini ! Let's move we don't have time. We will get let for ceremony plz let's move. We will delay.

Mini with ragefull eyes looking towards Neil hold mickey's hand and moved towards outside of hotel.

Neil was again shocked to see mickey and mini holding each other hand and moving outside.

Neil(in mind)- is she happy with him ?? no no this can't I will get her back by hook or crook. I will surely prove my innocence to her. Now I know she live in this hotel then with whome.

Neil(shouted with full of anger) - I WANT HER ALL DETAILS!!!! GET ME IN 10 MIN

Eoc...
TBC...

Love ❤️
Bharvi ✨

Thank u 🙏 roshniluthra  for suggesting such a lovely ☺️ song.....

I tried my best to show there emotions.
Ignore mistake and enjoy it.

So finally there meet is over and now you will see there hate for eachother. ✨

Drop your reviews for this chapter..........