53. Angry mode !

Recap - they were discussing of birthday party.

They all settled in study room for discussion of birthday party.

Mini- kal Birthday hai or hamne kuch nai Kiya how we will do in short time.

Mickey- arrey thand rakh thodi.

Neil- all done everything is set for birthday.

Mickey- yes.

Preet/mini- when ?

Neil- Phone pe.

Mini- oh at which place party is there !?

Mickey- at farm house.

Neil- and we have arranged a small party due to all chaos as we can't take risk is it ok mini ?

Mini- yes it is ok.

At evening leaving arya and nelija at mansion under security both mini and Neil went to mall for getting gifts.

When they both were returning back Neil got a call from one of his guard which he kept to see neli and arya.

He accepted the call.

Neil- what ! They both... we are coming till then control.

Mini sensing Neil's anger spoke.

Mini- Neil what happened ?

Neil- neli and arya are fighting for a small reason they are not stopping only. Guard told me they are not listening only. 

Mini- what ! They both are fighting means it is not in our hand.

As soon as car stopped they both ran towards gate and what they both made them shock.

Neli and arya were at the edge of the stairs and neli was trying to snatch doll from arya.

Neil ran towards them and hugged them both together. He was was so scared for both of them. His heartbeat was faster.

Neli and arya both realised that they were at the end of the stairs.

After Neil became normal he broke the hug and looked at neli and arya angrily.

Neil(angrily)- don't you both understand how can u come at the end. U both have so much toys then also was fighting for just one.

Both looked down.

Neli- I am sorry.

Neil(shouted)- just shut up can't u both understand this much think.

Neli became scared she ran and hugged mini.

Mini didn't spoke anything to Neli coz she know this time his fault was not there.

Arya- I am really sorry coz of me u scolded neli. I don't want this.

She put the doll down and ran from there.