20. Why Nelija Neil oberoi ?

On the other side in lavish and good looking mall Preet and mini we're doing shopping where's mickey and arya were at food court waiting for them.

Mini never went in this much big mall and this also she came in this type of mall coz of Preet coz preet's mother and mother in law both told them to do a good and expensive shopping.

They were just seeing when mini saw one cute frock n she thought that this will look Uber cute on her so she was seeing all Fabrics and all other stuffs when suddenly from nowhere mini ask one Question.

Mini(still looking towards dress only and asking)- Yaha ye most of sare malls and most other big places belong to Oberoi's. Is he/she is a big millionaire or something like illegal work doing ??

Preet(shock but she decided to tell mini finally)- Ha that guy is business man and he has earned this all property with honesty. You know who is that guy ??

Mini- No (still not seeing Preet and seeing some other stuffs for arya).

Preet(took a deep breath) - Mr. NEIL OBEROI

As soon as this words came out from preet's mouth the dress from mini's hand fall down. And she look towards Preet shockingly.

Mini(she is stammering) - you....you...ar..are telling truth??

Preet - yeah I am telling truth and you know this mall where we are standing belongs to him. (Mini was shocked). And also where u are staying in hotel that also belongs to Neil.

Mini thought how many more shocks she is going to get today.

Only one word came from her throat and that is

Mini- How ??

Preet - All says that he is arrogant,rude, heartless person and he has earned this much with honesty and his hardships.

Mini- then what about Isha ??

Preet- I don't know about that but one last time I have seen Isha and Neil talking with each other rudely.

Mini- ok I don't care what he is and what he is doing and will I am not anyone to interfere in his life.

Preet- you know after you left to USA he came to me to ask whereabouts of you and arya.

Mini(shocked)- So what you told ??

Preet - I
Flashback
After mini and arya left 3-4 days after.

neil was continously knocking preet's door. preet opened door and was shock to see neli's read and swallow eyes and cracking in his voice.

neil(pleaded with both hands)- plz tell me if you have seen mini and arya anywhere or know about them where they are ?? i can't i can't live without them plz

preet(ignoring his condition)- i know where they are

with preet this words neil look at her with hopefull eyes but preet continued

preet- but i will not tell you what if they came back to you and again if you betrayed them then what i can't take risk with my friend's life again so soory.. they are happy without u so plz kindly leave and leave your life and let them leave their life (with folded hands)

neil- but plz liste......

before he could complete his sentence preet close the door on his face and went inside. neil also left.

flashback ends..

preet- and that was last time i talked with him..

mini was all again in deep shock to listen all this.

mini- but why you never told all this to me ??

preet- coz at time already you were stressed and i don't want to bother you more so...

mini(while hugging her)- thanks for everything you have done and this thanks is nothing infront of your help.

preet (smiled) - ok i don't want any formality plz.

mini hit her playfully.

mini- vese bhi i don't care whatever he want's to do he will do. I DON'T CARE.... i only care about my nelija and arya my precious gems.

preet- tujhe pata hea mini tu kitna bhi bhaag le neil se but i know today also you have feeling for neil that's why u also not removed neil's name from nelija. you always write nelija neil oberoi in all document and i can see that proud in your eyes when someone call neli as nelija neil oberoi. so tell me you have feeling right ?? (she asked her in teasing way)

mini(smiled)- nothing is like that u know why i always added neil's name coz from childhood i don't have my family, i was not having my father's name, i also don't know who am i and that's why i don't want to feel that experience to neli so i always added neil's name after her so that no one can judge her and can say she doesn't have father. i know i never let nelija know about neil but then also for other's to shut there mouth i have to do that.abb aya tere dimag mea ?? huh... kuch bhi bak ti rehti hai.

preet smiled at her antics and said

preet- ha aagaya samaj mea acchi tarah se.. (in mind) whatever you say mini i know toaday also you love neil n will always be

Eoc..
TBC..

love ❤️
Bharvi ✨