🍋 Lemon 🍋

I decided to make a real one. Everything is consensual

~

Y/N's POV -

I was in my class when I suddenly felt Hanako's arms wrap around me. I slightly blushed, but let him do what he wanted.

He rested his head on my shoulder and began breathing in my ear. I tried paying attention to whatever we were doing in class, but failed.

I decided to raise my hand and ask my teacher to let me use the bathroom. He gave me permission, and I walked out of the classroom, trying to walk normally with Hanako holding on to me.

I walked into the hallway and soon into the bathroom. I glared at Hanako, "What are you doing now? I was in an important class."

He looked at me, "I just wanted you.."

I blush. "Context please."

"Can I kiss you?"

I hesitantly nod slowly.

He flew up and began leaning into my face, and soon enough, our lips had found each others.

I placed my hands around his neck with his on my waist.

He pulled away from the kiss and pinned me against a wall.

I blushed.

I kicked my shoes off and he leaned down to tug at my thigh highs. He looked at me and I nodded, giving him approval.

He began taking them off. I waited until he was done. "W-Wait what about you?" I looked at him.

"What about me?"

I stared at him, "You're still fully clothed.."

"Sorry." He began by gently placing his hat on the floor as to not mess it up.

I watched him wondering if his hat was really that important.

He flew back to me and began kissing my neck gently.

That gentle kiss turned into sucking and biting pretty quickly and I kept whimpering softly.

He switched to another place on my neck and did the same thing with the same reactions from me, just a little louder.

He left hickeys in both spots.

He tugged at the end of my dress and I nodded. He began sliding it off me and I smiled.

I began unbuttoning his shirt, soon pulling it off.

I take his shoes and socks off as well. He takes my bra off and begins playing with my nipples. "A-Ahh~"

He grins at the reaction he caused and I take my underwear off myself. He takes the rest of his clothes off.

He floats underneath me and thrusts a finger inside of me.

I moan loudly before realizing that we were in a school bathroom where anyone could walk in.

He began thrusting his finger and soon after, he added another finger, and a third finger.

"H-Hanako, I-I'm close."

He kept thrusting his fingers and I tried my best not to moan with my hands over my mouth, but I still let out small noises.

He came back to eye level and licked his fingers.

I blushed.

He began taking the rest of his clothes off and I blushed even brighter.

Hanako looked at me, "Are you ready?"

"Mhm."

He nodded and slowly thrust into me. I bit my lip as to not moan.

He began thrusting at a fast pace, going deeper with each thrust. I had to place my hands back on my mouth.

He soon reached my g-spot where at this point, I was letting out small and moderately pitched noises.

He kept hitting my g-spot and I felt myself near my second climax.

"H-Hanako, I-I'm g-gonna-" I couldn't finish what I was going to say because I found myself moaning louder than before with my climax.

"I'm c-close too." He said and kept thrusting as he soon pulled out and came on my stomach.

I breathe heavily and he was panting.

Nobody's POV -

Tsuchigomori was hoping for a normal afternoon. He was planning to use the bathroom and then head back to the library.

He opened the door to the bathroom, only to be met with the sight of Hanako and Y/N panting naked.

He quickly shut the door, not even feeling the need to use the bathroom anymore.

Y/N's POV -

"Oh-" I noticed Tsuchigomori's head in the door. Hanako did too. We exchanged glances, but payed no attention as we began our cleanup.

I yawned and had a little trouble moving my legs, but I was still able to walk.

"You must be tired. I guess I can let you sleep in my stall." He told me.

I was pretty tired and didn't really care at that point, so I walked into his stall and he put a blanket and pillow in there so I was comfortable.

He also threw my clothes over the door for me to put on.

It was a pretty fun day.

~

Hope you enjoyed.