When you watch an anime together

Thanks for 13K reads!! I really appreciate it. Btw, one person joined the discord. Idk if he/she would want a shout-out though, so I won't include his/her name.
Discord - https://discord.gg/dgC2vm

~

Y/N's POV

Today would finally be the day! I was finally going to complete (Sorry if you haven't watched this) The Seven Deadly Sins with Hanako! (Just the first 3 seasons cause that's only on Netflix.) I was super excited. The second the bell rang, I flew out of my seat. Hanako was waiting at the door of Class 3-E. "Hey. Let's go to the cinema room!" He ushered me to follow him. I followed him. A few minutes later we had gotten to the door of the cinema (What kinda school is this lmfao-). I opened it up and stepped inside with Hanako following suit. Out of nowhere, Hanako pulled out 2 pillows and blankets. "Where did you even get that-?" I asked surprised. "Don't ask questions if you wanna finish this show!" His eye gleamed. I sweatdropped and took the items, setting them up to be comfortable. Then, I grabbed the TV remote and turned on the show. We sat in silence during the recap until the op came on. I hummed and started singing. Hanako didn't know the lyrics, so he just hummed along to it.

~ Timeskip - 3 hours later ~

The final episode was here. At last. After 1,000,000 comments and subtitles/audio sounds (Whichever you prefer). We were prepared. The fight against the ten commandments raged on. Hanako and I tensed up. I knew Meliodas's side would win. Cliche obviously. Of course he did. The final few minutes showed a funeral scene for the people who had died. I didn't cry though. We hadn't really seen much of these people, otherwise I probably would have. "That was good! Let's watch a new anime tomorrow. How long did it take for us to finish this one?" Hanako floated up and stretched. "About a couple months." I sat up and stretched as well. "Lets watch Hunter x Hunter tomorrow!" He said with the gleam in his eye. I nodded. "Alright!"

~

Yes. I finally get to include another anime in this book. Sorry I couldn't include details. I for some reason can't remember even though I finished the series like 2 days ago. I wish I could've elaborated more lmao. 400 words (: