When you are sick

I am writing this in my math class. I'm doing virtual and my camera isn't on ahaha. Requested by clownwithatear

~
Y/N's POV

I felt really weak for some reason. I was shivering and sneezing. During my free period, I really wanted to go to the nurse.

I sneezed my way past the Mokke. They must've noticed that I'm sick because they said, "Y/N? Are you alright?"

I shook my head no and bent down. "I think that im sick and I'm going to the nurse."

"Want us to tell Hanako?" One of them handed me a lollipop.

"That would be nice." I took the lollipop and unwrapped it. I stuck it in my mouth and it was my favorite flavor, F/F (favorite flavor)!"

I walked past them and I started getting dizzy. I decided to sit down for a second.

I felt my eyes close and I let myself drift to Dreamland.

Hanako's POV -

After the Mokke had informed me of Y/N's condition, I decided to go find her.

When they told me the direction that she had gone I floated past them trying to go faster.

I came across a body lying against the wall. My eyes widened when I realized it was Y/N. I needed to get her to a doctor or something.

I knew that Sakura had studied some stuff about medicine, but that would mean I would have to see Tsukasa.

If it meant Y/N getting better, than it was worth it.

I picked her up bridal style and flew to the radio room.

Y/N's POV -

I woke up in a strange room to see a green haired woman next to me holding something.

All of a sudden, Hanako (Actually Tsukasa) flew up in my face.

"Ooh are you Amane's girlfriend??"

I blinked. "Um, what?"

"Ignore him. I'm Sakura. That's Tsukasa. You are sick. Just lie down."
Sakura said.

Hanako's POV -

"So what is wrong with her?" I said. I was sweating because of my fear of Tsukasa. If he touched Y/N I swear..

"She just has the flu. It's not anything serious. All she needs is rest." Sakura looked over at me.

"Amane!! Is that your girlfriend?? Can I play with her?" Tsukasa flew over to me and started being the extrovert he is.

"N-No. She needs to r-rest." I told him.

"Aww."

Y/N's POV -

I woke up again. I was still in the same room and I felt a lot better. Everyone was asleep except for Tsukasa and Hanako.

"Ooh! She's awake!" Tsukasa yelled, pointing at me.

"Y/N! Your fever is gone!" Hanako smiled and immediately brought me out of the room.

"What time is it?"

"4:12 am."

"Oh. Ok. I should go back to sleep for school tomorrow."

"Yes."

I fell asleep in Hanako's lap after we got back to his bathroom.

I was happy to be better.

~

Hope you liked! <3
495 words. (: