Dates Part 1

Hanako on dates:

*Clingy as always
*Likes teasing you about the most random stuff
*Being childish
*Trying to flirt (some of it works. I repeat I said some)
*Good luck on your date (:

-------------------------

Since you've been dating Hanako, you guys hadn't gone on a date yet. You planned to ask him though. As you cleaned the bathroom, Hanako came bursting in. "Y/N! Y/N! Guess what?" You gawked at him. Childish as always. "What is it now?" You asked. "I am hosting a meeting with all the wonders! Do you wanna come?" He floated over to you clinging to your waist. "Sure, but when is it?" You had gotten used to his clinginess and now you just ignored it. "Tomorrow night at 6:00. Why?" You looked at him. "W-Well, I was thinking that we could go on a date tonight." You blushed. He blushed harder. You could tell he got flustered easily. "Um.." He was probably trying to think of some way to tease you again to make you more flustered. "Thinking of doing something dirty, Y/N?" He smirked with the blush on his face still looming. "O-Of course not." Why would you let this get to you? Even yourself didn't know. You had a blush on you though, and you were trying your hardest not think of anything perverty at the moment. "Anyways, where did you want to have that date?" He asked you. "You should decide!" You smiled at him. You wished that you could float like him. Basically flying. "What about on the roof?" He questioned excitedly. "A sleepover!!" You nodded. That sounded like fun. "And I can go to my house and get pillows and blankets!" He nodded. "We need some games." He took out his notebook. "Truth or Dare (oh no), would you rather, tag." He wrote down each option that you said. That night, you hefted the pillows, blankets, your clothes for in the morning, and other items to the roof. Don't ask how you managed to do it. Hanako was already on the roof. "Let's make a fort." He cried. Suddenly, the door to the roof burst open and two individuals popped out. "My name is Minamoto Kou and I am here to exorcise you!" You blinked. Did Hanako plan this? Or was it real? "And my name is Yashiro Nene and I am for backup support." The girl said. "Why did you have to ruin our date?" You said to both of them angrily. "Date?" Kou managed to get out. "Yeah, and you ruined it!" Hanako told him as he got out his knife. "Didn't you say you were going to exorcise me? Let's see your skills." I watched as I sweatdropped. Why was this happening.. The girl came over to you as the boys were brawling. "So, you're dating Hanako-San? Minamoto-Kun told me he was an evil Spirit though." You shook your head. "He's really nice and even saved me the other day. Even though he's pervy sometimes.." Finally, I saw Kou pinned on the ground, emitting the feeling that the battle was over. "Dammit!" Kou cursed. "Can you leave now? You're still interupting our date." Yashiro nodded and dragged Kou away. You sighed. "Can we build that fort now?" You asked Hanako. He nodded. "By the way Y/N, don't say Hanako-Kun anymore. Just call me Hanako." He grinned. I nodded. "Alright then, Hanako." You agreed and started building the fort. Once it was done, he asked if you wanted to play truth or dare. You accepted not knowing the horrors about to come. "Y/N. Truth or Dare?" He asked smirking. "Truth." He devilishly smirked at you which made you blush. It was kinda s- wait. You cannot think that!! What the heck!? "Is it true that want to make out with me?" You blushed on the spot. "Wellll~ Is ittt~?" He said. "W-Well, maybe.." You just wanted to crawl into a hole and die at that moment. He blushed but kept his smirk. "Reallyy~? You wanna do it right nowww~?" You shook your head."Why don't we wait till later to do that?" He dropped the smirk. "Fine, fine." You smirked at him now. "Hanako, truth or dare!" He smirked back. "Dare. Do your worst." He blushed.

Author: Another cliffhanger. I wanna know your thoughts. Are you enjoying this book? Please tell me. (: 736 words.