When you take the sorting hat quiz

Lol I was rlly bored, so I decided to make this. Idk how I came up with this. Happy Memorial Day to the US!

~

Hanako had been begging you for days to take the sorting hat quiz. Apparently he was a Gryffindor and he wanted to see what you were.

You hadn't really gave it much thought. You weren't a fan of quizzes, but today when he asked for the billionth time, you caved.

Hanako made you log into your laptop and he made you your own Pottermore account.

He then got the quiz up and ready to be sorted. Easy enough. First question: Sun or Moon? Hmm. You likes being outside and it being sunshiny. But you also liked to stay up late at night under the moonlight.

Maybe this was harder than you thought it would be. "Answer truthfully!" He floated behind you and rested his hand on your shoulders. You were still in question one. You finally clicked A/C (answer choice) and moved on to the next question.

Which pet would you want? Owl, toad, cat, rat, etc. What kind of questions was this?? But you obviously wanted a cat. Cats were so cute.

After a billion hours of deciding answers, the quiz was finally done. You were a...

~Gryffindor Ending~

"Yay! We are both Gryffindors!! You must be brave then, N/N!!" He cheered.

"What's the big deal. Are you obsessed with Harry Potter or something now?"

"What if I am?" He asked and took out what looked like a custom wooden wand.

Oh no.

~Ravenclaw Ending - Also Macy-Chan's House~

"Hmm. You must be a smart person, Y/N. Do you get all A's??" Hanako peered at you with a glowing expression.

"Uhh, yeah. At least I try!"

"Do you want to duel me? Hanako?" He took out his wooden wand in a battle stance.

Well, at least you were the smart one.

~Hufflepuff Ending~

"Ew that's a horrible house. There full of nice people." Hanako stuck his tongue out at you.

"And why is that a bad thing?" You stared at him wondering.

"It just is in the wizarding world. I'll let you retake the quiz if you duel me and win!" He took out a plastic wand.

"Uh, you realize I don't care, right?" You shoved his wand away.

~Slytherin Ending~

"I can certainly see you as mischevious, but maybe not cunning."
He raised an eyebrow.

"Shouldn't that be your house?" You asked.

"No, I'm too brave to be a Slytherin!" He cried as he made a dramatic pose.

~

You see how bored I was.. I just finished watching Black Butler lol. I must find another anime now. 449 words. (: