Jealous Hanako

Ever day after school, you would run to the bathroom to see Hanako. Running like you were the flash. He was always happy to see you, but lately you had been busy. You had been assigned partners for a science project with Kou Minamoto, the exorcist. You had hated him at first, but now you got to see how he actually was. To be honest, he wasn't so bad. He was a nice person and was very humorous. He even let you call him Kou-Kun. "Kou-Kun, we need to find a book about (Favorite science unit). Let's head to the library!" He nodded and you grabbed his hand and dragged him to the library. He walked up to the teachers desk where Tsuchigomori sat. "Sensei, where can we find a book about (Favorite science unit)?" You stood beside him. What you didn't realize was that Hanako was watching you from afar behind a bookcase. Tsuchigomori could see this, but didn't say anything. Kou led you to a table and you took out all your materials for the project. "Do you know the answer to this?" You asked pointing to a question on your blue laptop. "Yeah, but I don't know how to word it.." He trailed on.

~
Hanako's POV

I watched as Y/N was laughing with that exorcist. I hated him. I just couldn't let Y/N know about this. I walked up to Tsuchigomori. "Hey. Why is Y/N with that boy?" I floated up to him. Tsuchigomori sighed. "Why do you care? You jealous or somethin'?" I blushed. "O-Of course not."

~

Y/N POV

You finished up with Kou and opened the doors to leave the library. As you did, Hanako was right in front of you floating and you got screamed. He covered your mouth with his hand and grabbed your hand. Then he grabbed your waist and pushed you into the bathroom. "Hanako, why are you being so clingy today?" You blushed at his actions. "Well, you've been around that boy for too long." He growled. You sighed. "Wait.. Are you jealous~?" You teased him and smirked. He blushed a bright red and looked away. "W-What? Of course not.." He mumbled. You laughed. "Oh Hanako.. I will always be yours. Don't be jealous!" He sighed and grabbed your waist again. This time you didn't flinch. You let him have his way for a few minutes. (Don't be thinking no dirty thoughts)

Hi. Finished this chapter. 417 words. (: