Chapter 12

(Y/n) watched in horror as the ship exploded right before her eyes. "Will" she whispered in despair. She was near tears, but refused to cry in front of these horrid men.

"You godless savage!!" Elizabeth screamed when she saw the ship blow. She made to attack Barbossa, but he caught her arms and held them at length.

"Welcome back, miss. Ye took advantage of our hospitality last time. It holds fair now you return the favor." the wicked man cackled as he threw Elizabeth towards the crew, who began groping at her hair and clothes. (Y/n) was desperately trying to get loose to stop it, but there were too many arms holding her back.

"Barbossa!" A voice shouted, and (Y/n) looked to see a drenched Will Turner standing on the edge of the boat. She sighed in relief to see her friend safe. He was like a brother to her.

He jumped down from the side and grabbed a pistol, cocking it and pointing it at the pirate. "The girls go free!" he demanded.

"What's in yer head, boy?" Barbossa asked, a confused look upon his face.

"They go free." He said once more.

Barbossa stood right in front of the pistol. "You've only got one shot, and we can't die." he sneered.

"Don't do anything stupid!" Jack whisper-yelled to the boy, his hands in prayer position as if begging.

Will thought this over, and ran to the edge of the deck. "You can't, I can." Will held the gun up under his chin. Elizabeth and (Y/n) both struggled once more.

"Like that..." Jack whispered, taking his hands away from his mouth.

"Who are you?" Barbossa questioned.

"No one! He's no one." Jack said, running in front of Barbossa. "A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew, twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though. Eunuch." he pointed back at Will.

"My name is Will Turner. My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. His blood runs in my veins." Will stated for everyone on the ship as Jack walked away from Barbossa in defeat. All the pirates looked at him in awe and shock.

"He's the spittin' image of ol' Bootstrap Bill, come back to 'aunt us!" Ragetti said, pointing at Will.

"On my word, do as I say, or I'll pull this trigger and be lost to Davy Jones's Locker." Will announced.

"Name yer terms, Mr. Turner." Barbossa said, now believing the boy.

"Elizabeth and (Y/n) go free!" Will shouted once more.

"Yes, we know that one. Anything else?" Barbossa asked, and Jack began pointing at himself, signaling to Will, who didn't get it.

"A-And the crew! The crew are not to be harmed!" Will said, and Jack frowned. He meant only himself.

"Agreed." Barbossa said.

The cursed ship began sailing, and soon (Y/n) could see a small island in the distance. It wasn't much in the ways of islands, but (Y/n) looked at Jack to see him staring at it in horror. Once they were what the captain deemed close enough, they shoved Elizabeth towards the plank and edged her forward with their swords.

Will shoved through the lot of pirates and hissed, "Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore they'd go free!"

"Don't dare impugn me honor, boy." Barbossa snarled at him. "I agreed they'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify when or where." He chuckled the last bit of the sentence, and a gag was forced in Will's mouth as he was dragged backwards. Barbossa turned back to look at Lizzie and said, "Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it, lads? So I'll be havin' that dress back before you go." He held out his hand for the maroon fabric that covered Elizabeth.

Elizabeth, disgusted and angry, roughly tore the dress from her body and bunched it in her hands, the pirates whistling and cat-calling her. Disgusting perverts (Y/n) thought as she struggled against the pirate's hands. Elizabeth shoved the dress into Barbossa's hand and sneered, "Goes with your black heart."

He turned and put the dress up to his cheek and said, "Ooh, it's still warm." Mocking his own curse.

He threw the fabric into the crowd of pirates, who caught it, as Elizabeth turned back to the edge of the plank. She looked back at Will and (Y/n), the fear dotting her eyes evident. Bo'sun stood at the end of the plank, and was getting impatient, so he slammed his foot against the wood and said, "Too long!". Elizabeth lost her balance and fell into the water.

(Y/n) tried to run forward to see if the girl was all right, but her captors denied her the opportunity, pulling her back into their chests. Jack was soon shoved to the plank afterward, a scared look on his face as he turned back to Barbossa.

"I really rather hoped we were past all this." he said, clearly not wanting to go to the island.

"Jack... Jaaack..." Barbossa drawled out the name as he wrapped an arm around his former captain. "Did ye not notice? That be the same little island that we made you governor of on our last little trip."

Jack turned to the sandy beach, before looking back at the older man. "I did notice." he slightly croaked.

"Perhaps you'll be able to conjure up another miraculous escape. But I doubt it." Barbossa drew his sword, pointing it at Jack's face. "Off ye go."

"Last time you left me a pistol with one shot." Jack stated.

"By the powers, you're right. Where be Jack's pistol? Bring it forward." Barbossa said, and one of the crew brought his pistol and cutlass to Barbossa's waiting hand.

"Seeing as there's two of us, a gentleman would give us a pair of pistols." Jack tried.

"It'll be one pistol as before, and you can be the gentleman and shoot one of the ladies, and let the other and yerself starve to death." Barbossa said, and threw Jack's effects into the sea.

Jack didn't have time to think over the fact that there would be both of the girls with him on the island, thinking that Elizabeth was the only one. He jumped down into the sea, grabbed his effects, and pushed back up to the surface.

"Bring her forward!" Barbossa shouted to his crew, who pushed (Y/n) to the plank like the other two. "Now, young missy, I best hope ye don't die on that there island. There's someone paying a large sum of money to bring ye to 'im, and don't want me prize to be dead." This made (Y/n) furrow her eyebrows in confusion. Who would be looking for me? she wondered. "Consider this your prison for now, young missy."

"Who's looking for me?" she asked, slowly backing up.

"I think it best not to divulge that information yet, lass." Barbossa responded, and shoved his sword forward, causing (Y/n) to fall backwards into the sea.