It's more than just bromance (Yuto x Shay)

-Shays POV-

When will Yuto ever get that I'm not just playing around. All the little times I flirt with him, he just brushes it off as a joke and he jokingly flirts back. But I'm not sure if he actually sees how I feel about him and I don't know if theres something behind those jokes.

So many years of looking into those beautiful, shining silver eyes of his, I fell in love. But I don't know if he feels the same way since we're bestfriends and all.

I was hanging out with one of my bestfriends, Kite Tenjo. Yuto was busy today so he couldn't tag along. "Why don't you actually tell him?" Kite said. "I can't say anything without him thinking I'm just kidding" I replied.

"He's just stupid" Kite said.
I struck an evil glare at him.
"He's nescient"
"Same thing!" I yelled.
"I'm just saying... and you should know how ignorant he is"

"Your right, but don't call him stupid again" I warned him.
"Okay, okay!"

Later on we decided to go see Yuto at his house, who was no longer busy.
I was in another room as I overheard Kite and Yuto talking. I listened from behind the door.

"You know Shay likes you right?" I heard Kite say.
"Of course he does! I'm his bestfriend!" Yuto said loudly.
Kite sighed "Your so difficult to talk to sometimes. Why can't you just understand?" "Why are you so mentally deficient?" He asked Yuto.
"What's that supposed to mean?!"

I entered the room. "Just drop it, okay Kite? I can do it myself without you just making him mad" I said making him exit the room. "Yuto..."
"Yeah, Shay?"

"I love you" I said.
"Love ya too bro!" He said putting his arm around me but I grabbed his arm and moved it so it was around my waist. "Huh..?"

I then put my hand on his waist and the other on his cheek. I pulled his face towards mine and I slid my tongue into his mouth and kissed him.
He then started to fight back with his tongue. We kissed for awhile until it had been a long enough one.

"What was that for?" Yuto asked awkwardly rubbing his head. "Oh, nothing.. just wanted to do that"
"Hmm, okay. We don't usually kiss each other like that..." He said awkwardly.

No shit. Why can't he just take an obvious hint? "Yuto? Why don't you see it?" I asked. "See what?" He asked obliviously. "That I like you more than a friend" I sighed. "Yeah, I'm your bestfriend, Shay" He said. I sighed. "Do you think bestfriends kiss each other all the time and flirt?" I asked.

"We're just really close, and I thought we were just playing around when we flirted.." Yuto said. "No Yuto... I want you to be my boyfriend..." I told him. "OOOHHH! So that's what all this is about!" Yuto said in realization. I sighed as well as Kite in the next room.

"Sorry I've been so dumb, Shay..." He apologized giving me a hug. "It's fine" I said putting my arms around him too and kissing his forehead.