The Pendulum Theif (Declan x Yuya)

-Yuya's POV-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and got up to get ready for school. I then noticed something. My pendulum was not around my neck.
"Hm, that's odd..." I said to myself.

I checked under my pillow and under my blanket. Nothing. I then got back on my bed and looked down the side. Still nothing. "Where could it be? I never took it off last night..."

Theres only one explanation... I'm not 100% for sure but someone must have snuck in and taken it. But my mom always locks the door.... Sora!

I went down stairs to see my mother in the kitchen but Sora wasn't in there this morning. "Good morning honey" She said to me. "Hey mom. Is there a chance you've seen my pendulum around anywhere? I woke up and tried looking for it but I had no luck" I told her.

"Sorry dear, I haven't seen it this morning but if I do, I'll let you know" She answered. "Okay, thanks mom" I said before eating my breakfast and then preparing to leave. "Cya!" I yelled to my mom before I left.

I arrived to my duel school and went inside and saw Sora in the hallway.
"Sora, I need to talk to you about something" I said to him. "What's up, Yuya?" He asked. "Well, I've noticed that my pendulum has gone missing and your the only one that's been in my house" I told him.

"I don't know why your trying to accuse me of taking it! I don't have any use for it anyway, go bother somebody else about it" Sora said before walking away from me.

Hm, I guess he didn't take it after all.
I went into my classroom to see Principal Boyle, my teacher, sitting at his laptop on his desk with a surprised look on his face. "Yuya! Come look at this!" He said fastly gesturing me to come over to him with his eyes glued to the screen.

"What is it?" I asked while approaching him. "It's an email from the Declan Akaba, head of the Leo Institute!" He said. "What did he say?" I asked. "Let's see here..." He said clicking on it.

"This message is for... Yuya Sakaki! He sent this for you! Ok, ok... As you already know, something of your property has gone missing... and if you want it back... meet me in my office at the top of the Leo Corp building.." Principal Boyle read.

"So it was Declan!" I yelled. "What's he talking about?" Principal Boyle asked.
"I woke up this morning and my pendulum was gone" I told him. "Oh, I wonder what he could have wanted with it?" He said. "I don't know but I'm going to get it back right now!" I said.

"Woah, hold on there, Yuya. Why can't you go do that after school? You just got here" He said. "Sorry Principal Boyle, but I have to get it back" I told him.

Suddenly the door opened. "What's going on?" Zuzu asked. "I have to get my pendulum back!" I said before running out the classroom doors and then down the hall. I exited the school and started walking to Leo Corp.

What could Declan possibly want with my pendulum? And why? Maybe it's some kind of trap or something... I dunno. I just want it back so I'm going to take it back.

Soon I had arrived to the Leo corp building and went inside. No one was at the front desk so I went up the elevator myself. I waited awhile until the elevator reached the top of the building. The doors opened and I saw Declan sitting at his desk. He was the only one in here.

"Wheres my pendulum, Declan?! I want it back right now!" I said to him.
"Yuya, calm down. Theres no need to start any commotion" He told me. "But you stole something that belongs to me, why?" I said. "Well, I thought I could get you to desperately come here if I took something from you so you would definitely show up" He said.

"All for what?" I asked. Declan got up out of his chair and walked over to me. "This" He said before grabbing my wrists and putting my arms above my head and pushing me against the wall.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.
He leaned down to my level and started kissing me and then moved down to my neck. "I've wanted you for awhile now, Yuya" He whispered into my ear. I could feel the heat in my cheeks and the shivers down my spine as he spoke. Not the bad kind of shivers...

He let go of my arms and I put them down. "And here's your pendulum back" He said reaching it out of his pocket and putting it around my neck.
I was surprised by Declan's intentions for making me come here. He then put his hand on the wall and leaned down and started kissing me again.

I started to kiss back. I never expected my first kiss to be with Declan Akaba... I always thought that maybe one day Zuzu and I would end up together since we were so close and all. But I guess I was never actually into girls.

It's weird to admit but I think I like this and I'm starting to like Declan back. "Yuya" Declan spoke. "Yeah?"
"Please be mine" He said. "I'm all yours" I smiled at him. We then continued to kiss awhile longer.

"I think I should go back to school now" I said to him. "Will you come back in the afternoon?" He asked.
"Of course I will!" I said before stepping into the elevator.