Idiot Nogo (Yuto x Yugo)

-Yuto's POV-

Honestly, I can't stand that guy with the yellow and blue hair that looks like me. What was his name again? Nogo? Gogo? I'm pretty sure it was Nogo. I hate running into him when I'm dimension hopping.

We always end up having an argument that leads to a duel when I have better things to do than associate with him. He is so dumb and annoying as hell. I hope that I don't have an encounter with him today... because I swear if I do-

As I'm walking down a street, suddenly a familiar vehicle pulls up in front of me. "Nogo..." I sighed.
He took his helmet off and yelled at me "It's Yugo!"

"What do you want this time, Nogo?" I asked infuriated. "I want a rematch! Since we didn't finish our last duel!" He yelled.

I exhaled deeply "I don't have time for this, Nogo!" I yelled back at him.
"For the millionth time, it's Yugo! And what's so important that you can't duel me?!" He asked. "What's so important? Definitely not you, so I don't need you wasting my time like this!" I snapped at him.

"GRR! Just duel me!" He yelled activating his duel disk that was attached to his duel runner.
"Not gonna happen, Nogo..." I sighed.

"AAH! My name is Yugo..." He said much quieter while crossing his arms.
"Please, just duel me... it's not like I have anything else to do anyway, plus I actually like duelling you besides the fact you can't get my name right..." He said.

Huh, he sounds quite lonely now that he's changed his tone. "Why can't you duel someone else?" I asked. "B-because there is no one else that will duel me, a-and..." He stuttered nervously. "And?" I looked at him expectantly.

"N-nothing! Forget it! I'll just go..." He said about to put his helmet back on.
"Wait! Don't leave" I said to him.
"Why shouldn't I? You don't want to be around me anyway" he said.
"Hm, maybe I do now?" I said.

I felt kinda bad now since he felt unwanted and had nothing to do.
"Mind if I join you?" I asked. "Of course not! Hop on!" He said looking a bit happier and then putting his helmet back on. I got on the backseat of his duel runner and put my arms around his waist.

He looked back at me with flustered cheeks. "What?" I asked. "N-n-nothing" He stuttered before turning back around. He's acting a bit strange, not that he's not already strange though. He then started actually driving.

"So... where you wanna go?" Yugo asked. "Wherever you wanna go, Nogo" I replied. "My name is Yugo, okay?" He corrected me. "You go?" I asked. "Yeah" He said. "I go where?" I mocked. He sighed "My NAME is YUGO!" He complained. "I know, I know, relax I'm just messing with ya" I laughed

"So, Yugo, where we going?" I asked.
His cheeks went red after hearing me say his name right. "I wanted to go to... the beach... and watch the sunset" He said nervously. "That sounds romantic, Yugo. Let's go watch the sunset together" I said in a seductive way then giggled.

"H-hey... no need to make things weird" He said as his face lit up strawberry red. We then stopped in front of the beach and got off of his duel runner. I looked at his strawberry cheeks before he looked away flustered.

While still looking away from me he held his hand out in front of me. "Huh?" I wasn't sure what he did that for so I grabbed his hand and held it in mine and we walked down a solitary wooden doc and sat down on the edge above the water, then he let go of my hand and rested his on my thigh.

"I... wanted to tell you something but... our last encounters didn't seem like the right time... and I can't seem to... get you off my mind..." Yugo said.
"What's that supposed to mean? And what did you want to tell me?" I asked, looking down, sort of getting an idea as his hand was on my leg.

"All these times we've ran into each other... I know you've probably been hating on me cuz' I'm so annoying... but I felt like it was the only way to be around you... duelling you... because you seem busy and you just seemed like you don't have time to make friends with me..." Yugo said.

"You could have just asked if you wanted to be my friend... or more than my friend in this case..." I said placing my hand on top of his. "Your right though, I did hate you for awhile but now that I know how you feel about me I understand that you couldn't tell me because of my mean and determined demeanor... I'm sorry for being so angry towards you" I apologized.

"It's okay... I-I love you..." Yugo said.
"I love you too, Nogo... I mean Yugo..." I chuckled awkwardly and so did he.
I then decided to pull him into my arms and put my lips onto his. Our lips fought for awhile until he pulled away.

"Y'know... I didn't expect my day to end this way... I'm glad actually..." He said. "I didn't either and... I'm glad too" I responded. Yugo rested his head on my shoulder and I put my other arm around him. We watched the sun go down until the sky went a dark blue and the twinkling stars started to sparkle in the sky.

"I think we should get going soon" I said to him. "I wish this to last forever... just hold me a bit longer" Yugo said as he looked up into my eyes.