My heart races like a duel runner (Yugo x Yuya)

-Yugo's POV-

Ever since I laid my eyes on Yuya he's had my heart racing whenever I saw him. Kind of like a duel runner, haha. It's not because he looks like me but... it kinda is, because I'm pretty hot 😎 and that means he's hot too. But I'm too nervous to tell him that I like him... heh...

I decided to go and see him in the standard dimension. I hopped on my duel runner and teleported myself to the other dimension. I was transported in the middle of town and drove all the way to Yuyas house.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response. I heard footsteps then the door was opened by a blonde haired woman who I assumed was Yuyas mother. "Hello, you must be Yuyas friend Yugo" She said. "Yep, that's me!"

Yuya then came downstairs "Hey, Yugo!" He greeted me, pulling me inside and upstairs into his room.

"What brings you here Yugo?" He asked. "Oh, I just wanted to hang out with my bud, Yuya!" I said rubbing the back of my head.

"What you wanna do?" Yuya asked.
"Kiss" I coughed "Y'know, just watch some anime and stuff... maybe have a few duels..?" I suggested.
He looked at me confused "Kiss?"
"What? when did I say that? Haha~" I laughed awkwardly.

"We can if you really want to, Yugo" He told me. "Wait, what?"
Yuya then leaned closer to me and my heart started racing again and my cheeks lit up. He quickly kissed me on the lips and looked away, hiding his red face.

Did that just happen? "What was that for?! You could have kissed me longer!" I said and Yuya giggled. He put his arms around me, pinning me down on the bed. "So you want it to be longer?" He asked with a smirk appearing across his face.

He put his lips on mine for longer this time and I sneakily put my tongue into his mouth, making the kiss better. His face went red and so did mine.

I cupped his cheeks with my hands and made him lean down closer to me so that he was now sitting below my waist which made my face go even brighter and somewhere hard unintentionally but Yuya didn't realize what he had done.

"Y-Yuya..."
"What's wrong?" He asked.
I looked down making him look too, down at what had risen.
"Oh... hehe" he giggled while blushing.
"Sorry about that" He laughed awkwardly. "Don't apologize, it's fine. It happens... when I think about you..." I admitted.

He smirked and continued to kiss me while rubbing into me more on purpose making me let out a little moan. Suddenly the door slowly opened and Yuyas mother was standing in the doorway in shock.

"What is going on here?!"
Way to ruin the fun...