twenty nine

7:27 pm
cooper's pov

i wasn't to sure if we were still going to the light house tonight, but i was guessing the answer was no seeing as kie and jj were not to happy with each other. from what i knew.

after pope and jj had left john b's room today, while i was under the bed, i had snuck out the window and ran home. i ran all the way home without stopping.

i didn't want to let anyone know that i was under that bed.

i was in my bed room, doing some cleaning, for fun, because i was bored. i had nothing else to do.

sarah was at toppers and wheezie was off some where that wasn't home. so i was pretty much shit out of luck.

as i finished making my bed, my phone went off. kie was calling me.

"hello?"

"you still coming to the light house tonight?"

"uh, yeah. but i figured that it wasn't happening anymore?"

"what? over a fight? cooper, you know us. it's still happening. when are you gonna be here?"

"um, maybe like 15 minutes?"

"okay, i'll tell the others. see you then."

"yeah, see you then."

kie hung up first, my phone lighting up as she did. i starred at my phone for a few minutes before putting it down.

"alright." i said to myself. "this is happening."

i quickly took off my pj's and grabbed some decent clothes, putting them on and walking out of my room. i decided my phone could just stay there. i didn't really need it at the moment so i figured i wouldn't need it later.

i got down stairs, seeing my mom and ward on the couch.

"hey i'm going to john b's." i stated, putting on my shoes and walking out the door.

i grabbed wards keys out of my pocket and hoped into the car, starting it then leaving.

after about a 9 minute drive of me just singing along to the radio, i drove into john b's and big john's yard and parked, getting out and walking up to the chateau.

the chateau was dark on the inside, but as soon as i walked up to the porch, i head laughter and saw a very bright light.

i walked into the chateau not catching anyone's attention.

"jj, you look creepy as hell. put it away." kie said. jj had a flash light in his hands as he was shinning it at his face.

he looked like a little kid telling a ghost story.

"hey coop." john b looked over at me. he had a big smile on his face as he was still laughing at jj.

"hi." i nodded to them.

"alright, so i'v got some things packed. jj has got the flashlights and pope packed a first aid incase jj does anything stupid." kie stood up from the floor as she listed more things off.