1 - Introductions

School:

Hot, popular, pretty.

These are three words to describe Wanda. If you ever see a high schooler lighting the room as she walks in, with a bunch of good for nothing guys who drool at her sight in her tail, a hot boyfriend, a group of mostly rich friends, a rich dad, an insta account with followers more than you can count....... you know it's her.

Now, take another girl who is the exact opposite, and you know it's me. Debbie.

And another big twist in the tale; we are best friends. Yeah. That's right. We are. Don't ask me how. It just happened. We are like opposite poles. I don't even know how she can tolerate me, a poor kid with a small apartment in the middle of a noisy city, clumsy in everything, who is still going to school on a petty scholarship and ironically still sucks at all the subjects. Gee. I don't even gossip. It may be a bit of a mystery, but I'm lucky. She around to help me whenever necessary. Like those fairy godmother. If it wasn't for her, I would be some kind of lonely loser, dead in the locker by now. And I have no idea how I help her out. Eh.

But in the end, it's nice to have a friend like her.

In A Dark House, Somewhere On Earth. (Where else will it be genius):

"Sire, we've located the princess." Said a tall man with muscles and a face that meant business. Bad business. He was the infamous Wrangler. He is famous for killing his prey without doing anything other killing the wind in them. By choking them. But much more infamous was his boss. The Lord. The Lord of death. He muttered two words, just two, "get her" and even Wrangler felt her death.

Bus Stop:

Today was as boring as usual. Coming late to school, teachers screwing me up for leaving something or the other at home, went to the wrong class and didn't realize it till everyone started staring at me like I was an alien. And then during lunch Wanda started on how I can improve my habit. After a whole lecture, she finally settled on eating her lunch. Right before her exotic group of friends came over and started gossiping on guys and romance. My next break came at home time. Wanda saw me off at the bus stop as she was going over to Rob's house (her Boy F). She wished my luck and then I was alone.

Suddenly the bus stop seemed strange. Was the guy beside me some kind of alien? Was the dude behind me a secret assassin trying to kill me? It's the grandma next to me some kind of failure of some kind of horribly gone experiment? Where is she from then? Are kids as innocent as they look? Or are they not?

Stop thinking before you kill yourself. Start focusing. You should get into the right bus this time. Hmm. Tough job. I always get confused between my bus and others, which is uh........ CD-96 (I think), with another bus, AB-69. Yeah. I know right. Big difference.

So I kept thinking 'not AB-69' 'not AB-69' and when the bus came it was not AB-69. It was UV-96. I'm sure that this is my bus. How can it not. It was not AB-69, but it also ends with a 96. Great. I'm getting responsible, second by second. I'm so proud of myself. I boarded the bus and picked the window seat.

Ahh. Another 15 minutes and I will be home. Or was it 20 minutes? Eh! Whatever.

In The Same Dark House:

A telephone rang. A servant picked it. The caller conveyed the message and the servant patiently listened. He kept down the phone carefully as if his life depended on it. It did.

The hurried servant walked in a hurry to the Lord and told him "sire, Mr. Wrangler has called. The princess has boarded a bus UV-96. Coincidentally, the bus travels to the countryside."

The Lord said "Ahh. I see that the princess is missing her dear father." and then he grinned. "Soon she will not." and then he erupted in a classic villain type laughter that you see in movies. Except this one was a ten times more evil.

Bus:

Starring outside the window I thought of my horribly wrong life.

My mom is this struggling single mom with a thousand jobs just to survive. My dad left us while I was a kid, maybe about 5 or 6. I've no idea why. But the worst part is my mom is completely OK about it. According to her, he has gone on a trip to the mountains. Yeah, right. It will take a minimum of 4 days and a maximum of 6 months. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take 8 years.

My neighbors have other ideas. They think my dad just cheated and left. But hey, I was not big enough to know the reason. Even if I did, I don't think I'll remember it.

My mom always said I was like my dad. The brown hair, the extreme clumsiness. But here is a counter-argument — if he is so clumsy, then how the hell did he get another girlfriend? (Except from people like my mom of course).

Oh. Did I mention I had a younger brother? It is better that you don't know him. He's currently serving a suspension from school for misbehaving. There you go.

Then there is my best friend Wanda. Even though she is a rich kid, she doesn't show it off. That's what I like about her the most. She is also kind. And shares. A lot.

Then who else......no one. My life is just so empty. The only thing that keeps me moving is my mom, my brother, Wanda, then there's that old lady in the grocery store who always smiles even though it may be a hard time.

Then there's Kuribo, this imaginative character I created. He's cool. He's a cool ninja, guarding the banks of river Surabaya, which borders his homeland, like those army dudes.

Oh. Another thing, I love science. I'm just fascinated by chemistry. A lot. That's why I don't suck at it. That's whole scholarship about. Well I owe my life to it.

This whole day has been so tiring that I feel like sleeping. The chemistry teacher was absent and the day was no fun. It was like every other day. In fact, I even slept in English period out of the boredom of learning about the great Shakespeare. On how he dressed, what he ate, who was his best friend and who was his barber and.....the list just continues. Yaaawwwwn... I'm feeling sleepy. Good night. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.