⛓✨ €hapter 10 ✨⛓

Two Moarmy besties! 👯‍♀️ ^

Jungkook's POV:

I was in completely shocked.

"Taehyung?.." I walk to his body and shake him a lil bit.

His fist were bleeding a lot, I need to heal him. Y/N is right, He really is not feeling well after a fucking breakup.

I put some bandage on his fist and put his blanket on top of him. After some time, I feel sleepy so I close my eyes and started to go to dreamland.

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up and I saw I was not on the floor anymore, there is a bandage on my fist too. I look up beside me it was Jungkook. He was sleeping, he looks just like an angel. I smiled.

I really want to kiss his soft lips, holding his waist, and-

'NO! Wtf Taehyung? You aren't supposed to think about that..' I thought.

I saw him wake up.

"Oh hyung, Sorry If I came in without permission.. You didn't came to school for 2 days so I wanted to check you out then I saw you were injured.." He said.

"Oh.. sorry its just from.." Before I could finish my sentence he said,

"From a break up with Jennie, I know."

"How did you know?" I ask.

"Uh.. I just know?.. Because I saw her with Kai.." He said.

Of course, she's with that Kai bitch.

"Anyways.. will you come to school tomorrow? I feel kinda lonely, Its boring to only hang out with my friends. I miss hanging out with you even tho its only 2 days." He said.

"Oh.. You like me dont you?" I said smirking.

"W-What!? no! not that way.." He stutters.

"Okay just kidding, I will come to school tomorrow.." I said.

"Yay! Thank you Taehyungie!" He thanked and hug me.

"Ah.. no problem.." I said while hugging back.

-The next day-

I walked to school with Jungkook today because he stay at my house yesterday. Then I saw Jennie making out with Kai while looking at me smirking, which really pissed me off.

I grab Jungkook's waist making her to be able to see it, She looks mad. I smirk back at her

Jungkook's POV:

Me and Taehyung were just walking through the hallway, then I felt Taehyung's hand on my waist, I blushed and wonderwhy is he holding my waist.

I look at his eyes and follow what is he looking at. He was looking at Jennie, smirking. Weird huh?

As soon as I saw my friends, I wave a goodbye to Taehyung and he wave back.

"So? Care to explain hm?" Jimin said smirking at me, I blushes.

"Ugh, just because I walked with him doesn't mean wd did something.." I said putting my sweater pwas on my face hiding the blush.

"Good thing he's doing well now." Y/N said.

"Anyways, are we gonna go to class or not?" Jin asked.

"Ah your right, lets go." I said and walk with them to class.

_______________________________

So.. how is it? I mean its bad right lmao-

Anyways we've hit 5k! Tysm guys!