⛓✨ €hapter 13 ✨⛓

Long chapter aye?

~The next day~

No one's POV:

Yugyeom was waiting outside sitting on the bench at the park until he saw a cute figure walking up to him.

"Hey Yugyeom! Sorry because I'm late." Jungkook said while trying to take a breath from all that running.

"Hey! It's okay, you're not late. Come on! Let's get ice cream first shall we?" Yugyeom ask and hold Jungkook's hand.

"Sure." Jungkook nodded and walked together with him to the ice cream truck.

After they got their ice cream, Jungkook got Mint Choco and Yugyeom got Normal Chocolate.

"So where would you liked to go?" Yugyeom ask Jungkook while licking his ice cream.

"How about we go to your house? Im kinda bored going outisde doing nothing." Jungkook said.

"Alright, let's go." Yugyeom hold Jungkook's hand making their way to his house.

They stopped at Yugyeom's house, well not a house but a whole mansion.

"Woah, it's so big." Jungkook said while looking at the massive house infront of him.

"Cmon, let's go inside!" Yugyeom dragged Jungkook inside.

They both sat on the couch until Yugyeom ask..

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure, do you have grape juice?" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah, I do. I'll be right back." Yugyeom stand up and make his way to the kitchen.

As Yugyeom grab the grape juice box, he poured it in two glass and put a pill in one of the glass.

He brings them and put it on the coffee table.

"Oh thanks!" Jungkook takes one of the glass and drink it, he was about to talk until he feels dizzy.

"Ow.. W-what did you put in it.." Jungkook said while touching his head and Yugyeom smirk.

"Have a good sleep, omega."

That was the last thing he heard before he passed out.
______________________________

Taehyung knocked on his door and his lil brother opened it.

"Hyung!!" Jisung shout and hugged him.

"Hey little guy!" Taehyung hugged back as he ruffles his hair.

New Character Unlocked.