⛓✨ €hapter 21 ✨⛓

"Tae, we're literally in trouble." Hyunjin said and dtares at the minions.

"Fuck this." Taehyung said and grabbed one of the iron that has fallen down to the ground when Sehun put a cage around Jungkook.

He maked his way to the minions and started to hit them with it.

-With the others-

"Namjoon-hyung, what if they're in trouble?" Chenle asks the older.

"Yeah, what if they need our help?" Jisung said in a worried tone.

"I agree with them, Joonie. We should follow them." Jin said as he glance at the younger two.

"Fine. Chenle, you have the tracker right?" Namjoon asks the younger who is on his phone.

"Mhm." Jisung hums and take out his tracker out of his picket to give it to the older.

Namjoon took the tracker and look at the location on where the three went.

"The place is near the cafe, but it looks like it leads to the.. forest?" Namjoon said and rosed his eyebrow when he look back at the location.

"What a stupid place to put a base." Jeongin scoffs as he rolled his eyes.

"I know right.." Jimin agreed to what Jeongin said.

"Come on, let's go. We don't have much time left." Hoseok said as he put the money on the tabld and grabbed Y/N out of the cafe leading the others.

___________________________

"Nice moves, Tae!" Hyunjin said and chuckled as he continue hitting the minions.

Jennie groans quietly as she looked up at the other 3 who was fighting her minions, she glanced at Sehun who has fainted on the ground with his bleeding face.

She stand up and push Yoongi to the ground and pulled him by his neck making the other two looked back at her.

She have her claws out near Yoongi's neck.

"Let me go, you little shit!" Yoongi shouted as he squirmed around aggressively but stopped when her claws get closer.

"Don't you dare move, you will be dead by now." Jennie said looking at Yoongi choking with her arm around his neck.

"Let him go, Jennie." Taehyung said as he glare at the female while Hyunjin who is beating the last minion.

"What're you gonna do? Sending me to jail?" Jennie asks sassily.

"Well that's correct!" A goice was heard behind her and she fell as the person take her down to the ground letting go of Yoongi.

"Jimin!" Yoongi said happily.

"Ugh you fucking slut!" Jennie groans feeling her face getting cold cause of leaning her head on the cold floor.

The cops walked in and grabbed Jennie to put handcuffs around her wrist on the back.

"Let me go, you freaks!" Jennie shouted and swuirmed around while the other cops handcuffs the two others.

"I hope you have fun in jail." Y/N said and smirked at her.

"FUCK YOU!" Jennie swears as she get shoved into the car and droves off.

"Tsk, glad that she's gone." Hyunjin said as he look at the car moving on the road as he lick his knuckles that has blood on it.

Taehyung hums and walked to Jungkook as he break the cage.

"Koo?" Taehyung called in a worried tone as he shake the omega who is still leaning there not wakkng up.

He looked at the side and noticed Mrs Jeon and two girls leaning on the wall unconsciously with rope tied on their mouth, hands and legs.

He knows Mrs Jeon but who are the 2 other girls?

_____________________________

Jungkook woke up in a hospital bed, feeling dizzy as he looked around the spacious room.

He look at the three beds that was beside him bekng seperated seeing his mother and two girls laying on their bed, he sighs.

"Kookie!" A voice was heard and he looked at the door revealing Jimin.

"Hyung? Why am I here?" Jungkook asks the shorter male.

"Didn'g you remember 2 days ago? You were kidnapped by Jennie. But don't worry, that bitch is already in jail now." Jimin said sassily as he walked near the younger male's bed.

Jungkook sighs once again and heard another footstep walking
in the room.

Jungkook looked up at the boy.

"Tae-.." He was cutted off feeling Taehyung hugging him tight on his waist.

"I thought I lost you." Taehyung said quietly as tears coming out of his eyes.

"Hyung, I'm still alive. There's no need to cry." Jungkook chuckled softly as he pat the older's back.

Jimin smiled at the two.

"I'll give you guys some soace to talk with each other." Jimin said and walked out of the room.

Taehyung pulled away and peck the boy's lips making the younger smile.

"Also, who are the two girls over there?.." Taehyung asks making Jungkook looked at the two.

Jungkook frowns.

"Are.. you gonna explain?" Taehyung asks once again as he pulled the younger's chin to look at him in the eyes.

"Those are my sisters.. they were supposed to leave this state because it's too dangerous for them." Jungkook said while looking down on his lap.

"I'm sorry for lying to you that it is just me and my mom that are living together, please don't be mad." Jungkook apologized and gripped both of Taehyung's wrist.

Taehyung chuckled making Jungkook look at him confused.

"Why would I be mad? I would love to know both of your sisters, they seem nice." Taehyung said and booped Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook smiled and said, "Let's wait for them to wake up."

___________________________
910 words.

ily all <3