⛓✨ Last €hapter (28) ✨⛓

A/N: Hi, sorry for the long update from this book. I keep taking breaks from writing because of my school. Let's get started after months i guess?

~

No One's POV:

It's been 8 months now, well almost 9 months, Jungkook's baby bump has gotten bigger which really surprises the others on how fast the time is.

He had to take a break from school, and surprisingly, everybody knows that he will have a pup with Taehyung. He's glad all of them are happy about it. It's just that, Both him and his mate will not continue school after having their pup.

But since Jungkook is pregnant, he doesn't have to go to school anymore. Being a young parent is truly painful.

Jungkook even felt insecure about his baby bump, so he doesn't show himself much in the public. He's happy that he will give birth to a pup a month later, but he's really impatient.

The others has been visiting him a lot these days but mostly Jin, he's worried about the younger since Jungkook have maybe like 3 days left until he will have to go to the hospital.

Right now, Jungkook and Jin are in Jungkook's room after Jungkook got out of his bathroom to lay on the bed.

"How are you doing these days?" Jin asks in a worried tone, "I'm okay, but it's just that I keep vomitting these days." Jungkook sighed, caressing his baby bump.

"Well of course, it's been how many months now, almost 9 months? " Jin asks, and Jungkook nodded.
Then a knock was heard on the door outside of his bedroom.

"Come in." Jungkook said, and a pink head was peeking through before the figure let themselves in. Jungkook smiled, seeing the shorter pulling a mint head in.

(A/N: Iconic mint yoongi and pink jimin <3)

"Hey kookie!!" Jimin squealed as he runs beside the bed, leaving Yoongi standing in front of the door before walking towards the beta.

"Hey Jungkook." Yoongi smiled softly, and Jungkook just waved after hugging Jimin. "What brings you guys here?" Jungkook asks, and the pink head pouted.

"Why?? Aren't we allowed to see my bestfriend?" Jimin scoff as he crossed his arms, making Jungkook giggle. "No, you guys are allowed, I just didn't expect you guys to come today."

Then Jimin grins, "Also Taehyung is waiting for you in the living room. Might wanna go there~" He said, making Jungkook confused.

"Why's that?" Jungkook asked. "I don't know, come on, Jin hyung and I will help you walk there." Jimin slightly smirk and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

They both helped him walk to the living room, but as soon as Jungkook stand on the floor, Taehyung was nowhere to be seen, and so are the two that just helped him a second ago.

Until someone covered his eyes with their hands, the scent smells familiar and Jungkook smiled as he already recognised who it is.

"Who am I?" The voice speaks behind him making Jungkook slightly giggle. "Taehyung, stop playing around now." He then heard a dissapointed groan as the 'mysterious' hands stopped covering his eyes.