⛓✨ €hapter 26 ✨⛓

No One's POV:

"Pput her down, We're here to babysit her not putting herself in trouble." Jungkook scolds the alpha who is playing with the baby female.

"Oh come on, Jinseo loves it. Don't you?" Taehyung said as he lean his face closer to the female's face.

"Of course!" Jinseo giggles as he hug the oldest.

Jungkook scoffs as he crossed his arms, but at the same time he smiles until he heard his phone ringing on the wooden dining table.

He make his way to the table and looked at the number, seeing it's from a Hospital. He then picked up the call.

"Hello?" Jungkook said through the phone.

"Hi, is this Mrs. Jeon's son?" Some female voice asks and as he heard the word 'Mrs. Jeon', he felt so excited.

"Yes yes, I'm her son. Is there something you wanna tell me about her?" Jungkook asks, hearing a small chuckle from the female voice.

"I'm here to inform you that your mother is now recovered!" The female voice said in a cheerful tone.

"Thank you so much for informing me this, I'll be there!" The omega squeaks in excitement and hangs up the phone call.

"What happened, koo?" Taehyung asks as he raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Hyung! My mom has recovered, can we meet her?" Jungkook asks the older with his puppy eyes, making Taehyung smile with the small female who looks at them in confusion.

"Of course, bunny." Taehyung said.

"Who are we meeting?" Jinseo asks as she looked at the two with her boba eyes.

"We're meeting uncle koo's mother who has recovered." Taehyung said.

"Oo, are you gonna take me with you guys?" Jinseo asks as she looks up at them.

"Of course! We want you to meet someone new!" Jungkook said in a cheerful tone, making Jinseo cheered in excitement.

__________________________

Jungkook peeks on the room's door, seeing his mother who is napping on the hospital bed. he smiled and walk into the room, leading the two behind him.

"Eomma!" Jungkook said making Mrs. Jeon startled.

"Ah, kookie. How have you been, my dear?" Mrs. Jeon asks as she smiled at the younger.

"I've been feeling better, eomma. Hyungie took care of me while you were recovering.." Jungkook says softly as he rubbed his mother's hand.

Mrs. Jeon look at the two person behind her son, seeing Taehyung who is smiling at her and a girl who is holding his hand.

"Thank you so much, Taehyung-ah." Mrs. Jeon thanked Taehyung, who simply bowed at her.

"No need to thank me, Mrs. Jeon." Taehyung said, while Jungkook was smiling at him.

Mrs. Jeon hums and looked at the small female beside him, who looks very nervous.

"And who you might be, little one?" Mrs. Jeon asks Jinseo.

"I-Im Kim Jinseo! Uncle Taetae and uncle kookie is taking care of me!" Jinseo said.

"Uncle? I thought these two already made babies." Mrs. Jeon said and chuckled, while the two omega and alpha were blushing in embarrassment.

"Eomma, did you somehow meet Somi noona and JaeByeol?" Jungkook asks his mother.

"Of course, but after that everything went black. I don't even remember what happened." Mrs. Jeon chuckles making Jungkook giggle.

"I'm so glad you have recovered, I thought I would lose you." Jungkook said and take his two hands to hold his mother's hands.

"I'm still strong, kookie-ah." Mrs. Jeon said.

"We will take our leave now, take care Eomma." Jungkook said as he kissed his mother's hand before taking his leave out of the room.

-At Home-

The both alpha and omega was watching a movie with the omega placed on his lap, while Jinseo is sleeping in her room.

"When is Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are gonna come home.." Jungkook said as he yawns and hide his face at the crook of the alpha's neck.

"They will come here any minute, baby." The older chuckled as he pulled the male's waist tighter.

"It's so boring." The omega said.

"You know what I'm thinking we should do?" Taehyung asks as he smirked at his own question.

"Don't start, Kim." The omega said, making the older pout.

"I thought I will get you." Taehyung said as he giggled cutely.

"I'm never falling for your tricks~" Jungkook teased.

"Okay, we won't do it but at least give me a kiss?" Taehyung said as he looked up at the boy  with puppy eyes.

"Okay, fine." The omega said before leaning down to the alpha's lips.

Before he could lean in, the alpha growl and bite his lip, pulling him in for a kiss, making him whine in pain feeling the whined muffled in his mouth.

The alpha starts to put his tongue into the omega's mouth, making him moan. Jungkook starting to enjoy the kiss.

They stopped as they heard a voice.

"Gosh, you guys are so gross." Jin said as he stand there with Namjoon who is distracted on his phone.

___________________________

So uh, this is the chapter. Sorry if i didn't update for so long, I was busy!

827 words.