⛓✨ €hapter 22 ✨⛓

A/N: I put a a song on top, feel free to listen to it while reading this chapter. It's a really nice song, it's by Day6 too! :)

Jungkook and Taehyung was just cuddling in his hospital bed, sleeping.

"Ugh, my head hurts.." An unfamiliar woman's voice was heard.

Taehyung woke up to see the owner of the voice and look at the person.

She looked at him still hugging the male like he's some kind of strange ass alpha creep who would take omegas and own them as his.

"Who the fuck are you cuddling my brother like that??" She asks him in anger.

"Uhm, I'm his mate and also his boyfriend." Taehyung said as he raised his eyebrow questioning on why the female is so mad.

"Liar!" She tried to stand up from her hospital bed but failed and groans.

"You're lucky that my legs are weak, or else I would already beat you up." She hisses at Taehyung making him terrified.

"Aish, stop being so loud.." Jungkook said as he stretched his arms looking at the two.

"Kookie! Who is this creep that is hugging you!?" She asks the male who is rubbing his eyes.

"Noona, he's my boyfriend and also my mate." Jungkook explained making her speechless.

"So you're not lying?" She asks the alpha.

"I was never lying." Taehyung said and pulled the younger to his lap.

"So you guys done talking?" A familiar voice was heard as the person open the door yawning.

"Oh, did you stay outside for like an hour?" Jungkook asks as he raised his eyebrow.

"Aish, of course. I had to wait for you guys to finish talking and I slept but turns out you guys were sleeping." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes.

"And also, who are you?" Jimin asks he female who was playing with her nails on her hospital bed.

"Me? I'm Somi, Jeon Somi." She says confidently.

New Character Unlocked!

Name: Jeon SomiAge: 25Personality: Have anger issues, Sassy, Kind sometimes

Name: Jeon Somi
Age: 25
Personality: Have anger issues, Sassy, Kind sometimes.
Beta
Jungkook's older sister.

"Oh, you're Somi huh." Taehyung said with 'doesn't give a fuck' look.

"Yeah, and what's wrong with that?" Somi said as she rolled his eyes.

"You guys are so childish." Jungkook said and Jimin hums in agreement.

"Well tell your stupid boyfriend to go away!" Somi said to Jungkook making Taehyung questioning himself.