Chapter 4 - Social debut

Since then, I have learned a lot about the history of this country and other countries, as well as the various situations in this world through the teachings of Mr. Dimitria.

However, every time Dimitria asked to bring his son Ghislan with him, I refused with all my might.

Still, I felt it was wrong to refuse his request, and more importantly, I had come to look forward to his classes because of his teaching style.

So I continued to take lessons from Mr. Dimitria, avoiding any contact with Ghislan, and along the way the number of etiquette, culture, and dance teachers increased, and I was busily learning the knowledge and behaviors of a nobleman, and three years went by in a blink of an eye and I was six years old.

One day, late at night, I was sitting at my desk in my bedroom, looking at a piece of paper by the light of a lamp.

That paper was the information I had written down when I was three years old about what to do in this world, "Eternal Time With You".

And the name of the target written on the paper was 'Prince Kaiser.'

Prince Kaiser Ron Beizelm.

He is 18 years old in the game and has a beautiful face with blond hair to his collarbone and blue eyes that shine like jewels.

He is the first prince and crown prince of the Kingdom of Beizelm.

He is very friendly and has a princely smile on his face at all times.

However, that smile has made it impossible for anyone to understand his true intentions. The truth is that the prince is a black-hearted prince in spite of his gentle appearance.

He doesn't trust anyone who comes close to him, but on the contrary, he uses those who can.

But when he meets the heroine, he becomes gradually attracted to her kind heart and her character, who didn't care about his status as a prince.

When he finally became the heroine's lover, he is ready to condemn Cecilia, his fiancée, who had been upset and attacked her, and he imprisons her and executes her.

By the way, the reason why he got engaged to Cecilia was that when Cecilia participated in a ball held at the royal palace to make her social debut at the age of 6, she first met the prince and fell in love at first sight. She asked her father to force him to become her fiancé.

I looked back at what I had written over and over again and sighed heavily.

After all, Cecilia in the game has too bad of a personality! She uses her parent's power to get her fiancée position, and because the heroine she's been torturing so much has gotten together with her fiancé, the prince, she's upset and attacked her...Of course the prince would choose a cute and kind heroine over such a fiancé, right? The prince who was working behind the scenes to prepare for the execution is also great...but now I can understand why Cecilia has become like that.

As I thought about it, I smiled bitterly as I remembered how much my family and the people who served the Heinz family had spoiled me.

In the first place, my spirit was 27 years old, so I was able to make a calm judgment about those indulgences, and in fact, I felt that I needed to get a grip of myself, but if a normal, innocent child is treated like that, he or she will grow up to be selfish...

I chuckled dryly to myself and hid the paper I was reading again and quietly opened the door to the wardrobe room next to my bedroom.

There was a dress that was prominently displayed.

The dress was a light purple color with layers of lace and was soft and fluffy all over, with small jewels sewn on in places that glistened in the light of the lamp that I was holding.